It's getting worse...

I guess that's my point. I ride squid sometimes... but not all the time. We own Busas after all and it's pretty hard to keep it under 100+ when you've got the chance to stretch her legs.

And I can now see why BigD can ride the way he does.... because it would take a hurricane force wind to knock him around on his Busa at any speed!!! My Busa dwarfs me, but he dwarfs the Busa!!! LOL!

PaN & BigD = Squids...lol...j/k

Hey, Im guilty of being a squid from time to time also...some people are just begging for a Busa Lesson, however I make sure to try and keep reality in check. I pick the time, and stretch of road I play on - okay...for the most part.

I've seen more stupid crap in parking lots from people on cruiser this year, than Ive seen from people on Busa's in the last several years. I guess what gets me is when people push the limits and crash, and than complain about stuff...that is just BS. If your going to play, and something happens, well you knew the risk you were taking so don't blame anyone except yourself....and keep your complaining to yourself.

And for gosh sakes, we ride Busa's...doesn't mean we need to speed or act like freaks, but if you ride a Busa, and say you haven't pushed the limits at one time or another - your full of crap~ola! And why is it that when someone openly talks about an experience on the Busa that someone may not agree with, they all of a sudden Need to go and do a track day...otherwise they are a danger to society? God, we purchased the bike to have fun, and everyone has their own idea of fun. Another thing I dont get is why does MN (Only state I know the stats on) have more deaths of cruiser riders than sport bike riders...must be all those crazy top end runs, and wheelies on those darn Harleys...hmmm

Alright Panda bear, let me clear the air. I said racing stangs and vettes is squidly. Didn't say that going fast was squidly. Why bother with a car when you and him both know what the outcome is going to be. Lets hear about you racing something that has a chance. Don't go to a track, I dont care. It's just that a track is more of a controlled enviroment and you are a newb to the Busa. I would hate to read you obituary because you were flying down the road, knowing that you were in control, and some azzhat cager pulled out in front of you. That would suck. So anyway, lets hear about you smoking a bike. Here is an example: True story. I was cruising down I-75 in MI thru Monroe(ask ranman about how straight the area is) I rolled up on a group of sportbikes. Of course I went by them. I was running about 90. Well, a guy on a Yami R1 thought he would challenge me. He blew by me in my lane. Couldn't have that now could we? So, the race was on. Indicator was pinned, we were on three lanes of highway but we were riding on the two center white lines splitting the traffic. He couldn't keep up of course. Anyway, we pulled over at an exit and he showed me his GPS unit top speed was 198. Not too shabby if you ask me. And by the way Panda, I'm a proud member of the Squidly club. Just started wearing gear about 3 months ago. Wasn't wearing gear when I lost control at around 100mph and wrecked my baby. In ICU for 5 days with fractured vertebrae and two broken ribs. Don't be so squidly that you end up killing yourself. I almost did.

Wow Panda, I thought you may have grown up by now after reading that you started wearing gear.  I was wrong.  Still a squid
Well, if you call me a squid... you're calling a lot of people on this board a squid, too. Maybe check some other threads where people have admitted to doing 130-160 riding 2-up! To me, that's the worst thing you could do! Also, when I speed I do it when I have openings. I'm not splitting lanes in heavy traffic doing 100+ and putting others in danger. Just myself.

I'm sure you always ride your bike at or under the speed limit... right? Or maybe you should look in the mirror and say "mirror, mirror, on the wall... am I a squid like them all?". If you speed at all, well... you are!

This board is full of people who are very responsible and mature. But get them on a Busa and things change... I'm not the only one!
Looking back at one of your orginal posts:

<span style='color:green'>My cruising speed is probably around 80 (indicated) around town.</span>

Let's have a show of hands. How many board members cruise around town at 80 mph?
rock.gif

my hand is up cant even get out of first gear and already well on my way to tripple digits I'm with pan on this one I love to smoke a stang or vett its a rush I race against my buddies 06 le every safe chance I get lucky for me I'm about 100 pounds lighter so I win most of the time I say ride fast be safe (you can do both)  
wink.gif
if this makes me a squid then so be it

<!--EDIT|spkerhed
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156391431 -->

.... but most nimrods in stangs don't know the busa can beat them.... til a busa beats them!!! That's why I wanna beat them!! LOL!

Hey... it's all about fun for me... and the Busa is a big ball of fun!!!

Thanks to those who agree and thanks to those who disagree (even though you all know you're guilty of the same crap I am talking about).....

I hope this ENDS THIS THREAD!!!! (BUT it probably will not..... hehehehehee!!!)

Thanks, guys.

I'm thinking of starting a fan club for BigD and Pan, anybody game
biggrin.gif

BigD is bigger than a big thing with a Phd in BIG
tounge.gif

Pan is a better rider than the Doctor, seconded by BigD, so it must be true
tounge.gif

Still, I'm sure the board would miss the mad fu#ks  
jump9.gif

tounge.gif

Wow Panda, I thought you may have grown up by now after reading that you started wearing gear. I was wrong. Still a squid
Well, if you call me a squid... you're calling a lot of people on this board a squid, too. Maybe check some other threads where people have admitted to doing 130-160 riding 2-up! To me, that's the worst thing you could do! Also, when I speed I do it when I have openings. I'm not splitting lanes in heavy traffic doing 100+ and putting others in danger. Just myself.

I'm sure you always ride your bike at or under the speed limit... right? Or maybe you should look in the mirror and say "mirror, mirror, on the wall... am I a squid like them all?". If you speed at all, well... you are!

This board is full of people who are very responsible and mature. But get them on a Busa and things change... I'm not the only one!
Looking back at one of your orginal posts:

<span style='color:green'>My cruising speed is probably around 80 (indicated) around town.</span>

Let's have a show of hands. How many board members cruise around town at 80 mph?
rock.gif
I do!!!

..... am I the only taker??? yummy!!!  >>>  the only taker??? I don't think so!!!!!... (no!!!!!!!!!!) ........... just the only stupid **** morn who got on the back of a mother****** Harley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................

ROFL!!!!(funny post)!!!!......... aka means nothing to ME without some friggin' pics!!!!!!

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "last warning on the language Pan..."|1156421533 -->

........... dizzamn.... was I drunk?
I think so!!!!!

I'm sober now so let us please END this topic!!!!

Everyone needs an adrenaline fix now and then.

If you do it smart once or twice you should be good for a couple days, at least
smile.gif

people have admitted to doing 130-160 riding 2-up!

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Admit Nothing !</span>

For example , some men like to shave their arm pits and legs ......but they don't come on the internet and tell all .

Do <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>you</span> shave Pan ?  
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|Warputer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156445181 -->

For example , some men like to shave their arm pits and legs ......but they don't come on the internet and tell all .

laugh.gif
Yes, I do shave certain areas..... because I like to stay trimmed!

Just looking at my sig makes me want to go back out riding, again......

Sorry. I just felt like sharing....

laugh.gif
I have no problem telling everyone that I shave everyday

My head that is
tounge.gif

Back