CORE MOTO

Have you got your credit card handy?
I suggest a pair of scissors and some common sense, before it’s too late!
:laugh:
Just kidding lol
The amount of nice parts for the Hayabusa is staggering.
Go shopping.... have fun!:race::rolleyes:

Too bad he wasn't looking when Frank did the group buy for the rims he could have saved a few bucks and had them out of the first batch of the assembly line. Definitely got some nice stuff there.

Ha... LOL. I'm a faithful follower of Dave Ramsey... better then I deserve. I've never owned a credit card. I'm so old fashioned. That is a nice site though. Lots of eye candy.

Have you got your credit card handy?
I suggest a pair of scissors and some common sense, before it’s too late!
:laugh:
Just kidding lol
The amount of nice parts for the Hayabusa is staggering.
Go shopping.... have fun!:race::rolleyes:

I have installed several sets of their brake lines with no issues . Clean , and well made lines . Options are nice .
Their Apex 6 wheels are on RJ with the optional World Wide Bearings in ceramic .
What I can say is they were worth the wait for me . Really transforms the birds handling ;)

Apex 6 photo 3.JPG

I have installed several sets of their brake lines with no issues . Clean , and well made lines . Options are nice .
Their Apex 6 wheels are on RJ with the optional World Wide Bearings in ceramic .
What I can say is they were worth the wait for me . Really transforms the birds handling ;)

View attachment 1603764
Go figure.... C10 FTW.

Reactions: c10
Clearly you're not. If you were you'd know it's Compulsusive Disorder Obsession..... :lol:

….or.....Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

So I might just be but not at as high a level as I figured...

noun
Psychiatry
noun: obsessive-compulsive disorder
  1. a personality disorder characterized by excessive orderliness, perfectionism, and an attention to details,

I put the letters in alphabetical order...
It was a joke....
My better half is a psychologist. There's literally a DSM-V on our kitchen island.

Sorry my brother...been outside cooking in the heat cutting grass so my brain was obviously not functioning at 100%.

That went right over my head like a flock of...gulp...Canada Geese (which are now returning to prepare to go south).

Nothing like feeling hot and stupid....

Sorry my brother...been outside cooking in the heat cutting grass so my brain was obviously not functioning at 100%.

That went right over my head like a flock of...gulp...Canada Geese (which are now returning to prepare to go south).

Nothing like feeling hot and stupid....
No worries, cool yourself with a refreshing beverage. Are Canadian geese Grey?

No worries, cool yourself with a refreshing beverage. Are Canadian geese Grey?

My older lad is visiting from Nova Scotia and the wife and I have been busy entertaining the grand-critters (three girls), it has been a long couple days so far but getting in lots of bike rides with the lad...

He even took my Busa for a ride and was surprised how relaxed it is...I showed him how grumpy it can be when the throttle is whacked on our following ride.....

My older lad is visiting from Nova Scotia and the wife and I have been busy entertaining the grand-critters (three girls), it has been a long couple days so far but getting in lots of bike rides with the lad...

He even took my Busa for a ride and was surprised how relaxed it is...I showed him how grumpy it can be when the throttle is whacked on our following ride.....
Sounds like a good time to me!

Ha... LOL. I'm a faithful follower of Dave Ramsey... better then I deserve. I've never owned a credit card. I'm so old fashioned. That is a nice site though. Lots of eye candy.
Man never had a credit card?! What a waste of money in your pocket. I put everything on there since most items I'm getting at least 2.5% cash back. Sometimes 7.5%. Heck for awhile I was paying my mortgage on credit card, 1.5% fee to a company to do it and then my cc was giving me 2% cash back so I was making .5% every time I paid that bill.

Congrats. Only Dave Ramsey and Chris Hogan can tell you about this and I will not even try.

Man never had a credit card?! What a waste of money in your pocket. I put everything on there since most items I'm getting at least 2.5% cash back. Sometimes 7.5%. Heck for awhile I was paying my mortgage on credit card, 1.5% fee to a company to do it and then my cc was giving me 2% cash back so I was making .5% every time I paid that bill.

Reactions: c10
Back