Corbin!

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
Waiting. Had French toast and bacon and got in a short ride on hiway 25 S of

hollister too.

The cover color is called smoke black. Julio made the seat. He was there a couple years back when I had my last CBX seat done. Sure beat the OEM plank on the way home. Mike Corbin gave me a T shirt as he wanted a pic with my bike and new seat under his banner inside the shop. Also got 10% off. All current and former military or police get the discount. :cool: And they don’t ask for your DD214 either.:D Don’t know where I’d look for it now anyway, it’s been so long.

The cover color is called smoke black. Julio made the seat. He was there a couple years back when I had my last CBX seat done. Sure beat the OEM plank on the way home. Mike Corbin gave me a T shirt as he wanted a pic with my bike and new seat under his banner inside the shop. Also got 10% off. All current and former military or police get the discount. :cool: And they don’t ask for your DD214 either.:D Don’t know where I’d look for it now anyway, it’s been so long.View attachment 1606701
View attachment 1606702

View attachment 1606703
Beautiful and special seat my friend. Τhe motorcycle looks different now, unique I would say.
Enjoy!

Thanks. Very comfy for the 100 miles of mostly straight line hiways at 80+ and then just 20 miles of twisties. The tilt and edges come into play much better after a few hundred miles. If it (ain’t right) all I have to do is return, they’ll remove the cover and reshape it or refoam

it and start over, for free. As long as the cover is reusable. The leather cover is very soft and they match it perfectly with the more durable vinyl sides. The sides take a beating being scrunched down for long periods of time whereas scrunched leather will show wear and create lines and even crack. Tiny Harley show type seats are all leather, some, have covers so stiff that it wouldn’t matter what is underneath they’re so hard and uncomfortable, just for lookin, not riding. :laugh: There were 3 Goldwings and a Wing trike (with a handicap plate) getting HUGE seats installed. At well over a Grand, closer to 2, with backrests, heaters etc, the stock seats on those behemoths must really be bricks to spend that much money. There was also an Indian and an Africa twin. A new beautiful burnt orange Hawg pulled up but was just shopping.

Back