Corbin Beetle Bags installed..

Man Doyle she sure has changed looks since she went home with you. Stock exhaust and...gulp hard luggage...lol! Looks like I may be jumping into the Busa world here again soon. How many miles you put on her so far? Any major issues so far.

I love the bettle bags, I was just checking them out two days ago. I also found out they have a rear seat replacement called the smuggler and there is a mini video demo on the corbin web site. I want, not sure the wife will let!
???

Thanks to all for the good comments... So far I love them, 2000 dollars worth NO.. but for what I have in them yes I think they are worth every penny.. :thumbsup:

Man Doyle she sure has changed looks since she went home with you. Stock exhaust and...gulp hard luggage...lol! Looks like I may be jumping into the Busa world here again soon. How many miles you put on her so far? Any major issues so far.

Hey Neil this Busa is not even close to what I bought from you.. Same Busa yes, totally different yes.. I have put about 15k on her since I bought it from you..
Only real trouble was figuring out the vapor lock issue.. Once I changed her over to a late model tank and fuel pump that problem was solved..

Glad to hear your coming back to the Busa community..

later 4 now..

I had intended to do a full write up of my winter mods but lost all the pic's.. Sux I know so I will do when at a later time..

Thanks again to all... :thumbsup:

That looks like what I want backrest and bags. Just gotta do some more riding to see if this is for my wife and I before spending the bucks for extras.
Thanks for sharing.

Back