Corbin beetle bags...

Guys,

Check out Tour Master nylon bags.  I love em.  They go on and off the bike in 30 seconds, they hold enough for a couple of weeks on the road (especially with the tail bag), they are stable at 140 mph and they are inexpensive.

IMHO the Corbins cost to much and would be too much trouble to put on and take off for trips.

Kent
Do the bags rub against the paint anywhere while you a cruising? just wondering if they might cause scratches.

Guys,

Check out Tour Master nylon bags.  I love em.  They go on and off the bike in 30 seconds, they hold enough for a couple of weeks on the road (especially with the tail bag), they are stable at 140 mph and they are inexpensive.

IMHO the Corbins cost to much and would be too much trouble to put on and take off for trips.

Kent
Do the bags rub against the paint anywhere while you a cruising? just wondering if they might cause scratches.
Having done a similar setup and an FJ, a VF and a KLR, I'm gonna go ahead and say yes, the paint will get smudged n scratched.
wink.gif

I went to a three case GIVI setup for my "89 FJ for awhile, that was pretty good. Theyre function over form though and very ugly. Above 130mph the bike would become unstable and start to weave. Too much frontal area on the bags...

My friend who had a 91 honda hawk said it looked like an old man's bike. I always told him that the "old man's bike" will always smoke his bike, with or without the bags.

Back