Corbin Beetle Bags

Hayabutcha

Registered
Anybody have Corbin Beetle Bags? What's your opinion of them? Are they functional and do they cause any handling issues?

Don't have em' but have read nothing but good things about em. Not the most "Spacious" bags out there (the sculping sort of eats up a little space) but well made and look better than anything else.

I'll keep using a back pack though...

I have a set in primer that i plan to sell i mounted them once if you wana buy some yeah they are not as roomy as i had planned and if i didn't have a aftermarket undertail i'd probly be using them also after i had them mounted it just wasn't quite what i expexted but i guess thats my taste then send me a email or a pm if ya want them looking to sell them for about 700 plus shipping paid 999 from cobin

Thought about getting these. Went with RKA Luggage expandable saddlebags instead. If I was doing more travelling winth the bike, I'd definetely get them.

475-busa-gel-seat1.JPG

Do a search....I have written a pretty extensive commentary on them.....the good and the bad.

I have a set of Blue ones I would sell. I really like them, but I only used them a couple of times, and now I bought a trailer, and I want to go to high mount pipes. So they are on the market. BTW, I had the exposed brackets chromed so that they still look good with the bags off. Hit me up if you are interested

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097129523 -->

Hey Thinker...what kind of money do you want for your bags. I'd like to get some used ones over the winter, at least for the right price. I found a guy in Maryland that I bought my Corbin seats from, that can get me new painted ones for $799, and primered for $750. That's still alot of cheese, but probably well worth it.

Another question Thinker...are you actually pulling a trailer with the Bus??? That's something my wife would love...she could actually pack a ton!

I would let mine go for $650. They are not perfect, but damn near. The real bonus are the crome brackets.

Let me know if you are interested. Otherwise, they will be included in my parts explosion coming up.

I pull the Busa in the trailer, so don't foresee a lot of need for the bags in the future.

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097369436 -->

No thanks, Thinker. That's a little more than I'm willing to pay for used ones, but I'm sure you'll be able to get that for them. I bought my Corbin seats from a dealer in Maryland and he can get new bags painted for $799, or primered for $750. By the time I had used ones painted, I could almost buy brand new ones. Thanks for the response!!
cool.gif

Back