converting my 08 gray to 09 white with 1000 fender

I know someone here is selling a set of white panels. I sold my gray plastic for almost enough to cover the white so it came out a wash as far as money goes. The mirrors are from a sv1000. I know someone who has a set of silver wheels (I was told silver) and might swap them out, or a set of white wheels, but for now I an a happy camper. We have a little ride this Saturday to Cherokee NC and back and since I borrowed a friends GoPro camera I am pumped.

I know someone here is selling a set of white panels. I sold my gray plastic for almost enough to cover the white so it came out a wash as far as money goes. The mirrors are from a sv1000. I know someone who has a set of silver wheels (I was told silver) and might swap them out, or a set of white wheels, but for now I an a happy camper. We have a little ride this Saturday to Cherokee NC and back and since I borrowed a friends GoPro camera I am pumped.

Someone else from Greenville!:thumbsup:

are those bars ok for high speeds???

I've never really ran it at high speeds, maybe 170 or so that is it. When I was young I attended Kieth Codes's superbike school at mid ohio back in the 80s. They had 600 ninjas set up with superbike bars. I was blown away with how well they handled and the ease I could throw the bike from side to side. Well after having several bikes with the same bar set up (Monsters, bandits, super motos) I have come to really love the bar set up. Everybody who has rode my bike loves the bars, just looks kinda funky.

I have a chance to swap my wheels for a set of silver ones, what does everybody think? I can not decide.

Makes sense,

More leverage comes from the longer bars with the right curves in them, combine that with counter steering from your opposite foot peg and you have some "power steering" for your Busa.:thumbsup:

So back to them mirrors, what year did they come from?

Are they Suzuki mirrors or aftermarket?

Please, please, let me know. I am digging those man.

:bowdown:

Makes sense,

More leverage comes from the longer bars with the right curves in them, combine that with counter steering from your opposite foot peg and you have some "power steering" for your Busa.:thumbsup:

So back to them mirrors, what year did they come from?

Are they Suzuki mirrors or aftermarket?

Please, please, let me know. I am digging those man.

:bowdown:

I am pretty sure they are sv1000 mirrors.

Back