Controversy??

Bumblebee

Donating Member
Registered
I was just reading about some sort of controversy about the song Jason Aldean released

Does anyone here see a controversy with this song?

Personally I don’t have a problem with it. Just about every crap rap video PROMOTES more violence than this one points out. But the lefties are upset a popular star is singing ‘don’t try this in my town’ because they don’t want people to be encouraged to disrupt ‘mostly peaceful’ protests.
I do think his fame was flickering and this is a publicity stunt to get his name back on top of the news.

I think maybe Blanca’s lyrics would be better. The song’s lyrics actually challenge or entice, through the spirit of challenge , people to make trouble in small towns.

I think maybe Blanca’s lyrics would be better. The song’s lyrics actually challenge or entice, through the spirit of challenge , people to make trouble in small towns.
Well than I for one hope every idiot accepts the challenge. Let these cities slugs venture out a bit and see how it works out for them. My guess is the sales of shovels in local neighborhoods will sky rocket or the sales of pig food will diminish.
We are dealing with people who think the Natl Anthem is racist so screw em.

I watched that Jason Aldean song twice to be sure and I have heard much, much worse...this is a pretty mild song in comparison....

Maybe I'm naïve but I'll bet this video takes off...

This probably explains a lot...

Activist takes credit for getting Jason Aldean's pulled from CMT​

Last edited:
I watched that Jason Aldean song twice to be sure and I have heard much, much worse...this is a pretty mild song in comparison....

Maybe I'm naïve but I'll bet this video takes off...

This probably explains a lot...

Activist takes credit for getting Jason Aldean's pulled from CMT​

Nobody including me or you would have heard about it if the left hadn’t started screaming.
Now he’s making bank off their baseless fears.

Why is the left so upset about it? Common sense would dictate that if you don’t go to small towns (or anywhere) and try to start trouble you’ll be ok. Are they planning something we don’t know about? :)

Just saw this. Rofl…
BD04E156-4FE6-4AD9-9C75-1F2AAFF0C24B.jpeg

Nobody including me or you would have heard about it if the left hadn’t started screaming.
Now he’s making bank off their baseless fears.

Why is the left so upset about it? Common sense would dictate that if you don’t go to small towns (or anywhere) and try to start trouble you’ll be ok. Are they planning something we don’t know about? :)
I think this person (activist) just wanted to see their name in print associated with some sort of "cause" so she can feel better about herself...

.....now American commies are out burning American flags on American soil to protest Aldean's concert?

Commies in America able to walk loose without fear of death?

What kind of world are we living in?

Communists protest and set fire to American flags outside controversial country singer's concert​

.....now American commies are out burning American flags on American soil to protest Aldean's concert?

Commies in America able to walk loose without fear of death?

What kind of world are we living in?

Communists protest and set fire to American flags outside controversial country singer's concert​

I saw that. At a concert where thousands of people were there who are against this. Kept hoping for a crowd of a 100 plus to come boot stomp the ever loving shyte outta them.
My guess is it was over and done with before word got out.
Their right to be commie
Their right to burn the flag
It’s the right of others to take offense to both and act accordingly

I saw that. At a concert where thousands of people were there who are against this. Kept hoping for a crowd of a 100 plus to come boot stomp the ever loving shyte outta them.
My guess is it was over and done with before word got out.
Their right to be commie
Their right to burn the flag
It’s the right of others to take offense to both and act accordingly
If I saw someone burning our flag in my presence, I'd drop that person...

Makes me puke to think of this.

If I saw someone burning our flag in my presence, I'd drop that person...

Makes me puke to think of this.
I agree. Our Supreme Court has ruled it to be a protected act of free speech unfortunately.
But it’s also the right of people offended by it to stomp the crap outta them. Consequences can be faced later.

I believe the bulk of the controversy has to do with the courthouse in the background. Weather Jason Aldean knows the history of it, or not I have no idea. He could have chosen it on purpose to get attention. At the same time, wasn't he the singer on the stage in Vegas when shots were fired into the crowd of the mass shooting a few years ago? Not sure how he acted in that moment but I'm pretty positive it wasn't as bad ass as he portrays himself in this video. TBH...I didn't even know who he was until all this BS popped up on the internet which might be the answer to all the questions...

I believe the bulk of the controversy has to do with the courthouse in the background. Weather Jason Aldean knows the history of it, or not I have no idea. He could have chosen it on purpose to get attention. At the same time, wasn't he the singer on the stage in Vegas when shots were fired into the crowd of the mass shooting a few years ago? Not sure how he acted in that moment but I'm pretty positive it wasn't as bad ass as he portrays himself in this video. TBH...I didn't even know who he was until all this BS popped up on the internet which might be the answer to all the questions...
Singers are basically actors on stage....I'm sure as soon as the shots rang out his security took him to safe harbor as is the SOP.

I've never really heard of him to much either but my issue isn't with the singer as this point.....it's with the PC and now with the fact commies are in the open and burning the flag.....

There are far too many of these subversive groups running around loose...I read that there were Nazis marching around in the US.....not hard to tell the generation that fought them are all either gone or too old to do anything....I'm sure they would like a crack at them with an M-1 Garand....

I've been seeing a lot of headlines regarding the departure of Maren Morris from country music over Jason Aldean's song and the controversary surrounding it.....I thought to myself Maren Morris who?

Never heard of her and really don't think her departure from country music will make any impact at all yet she is drawing a lot of attention in the media for some odd reason.....

I looked her up and tried to listen to one of her songs and she's a "cookie cutter" singer.....

I've been seeing a lot of headlines regarding the departure of Maren Morris from country music over Jason Aldean's song and the controversary surrounding it.....I thought to myself Maren Morris who?

Never heard of her and really don't think her departure from country music will make any impact at all yet she is drawing a lot of attention in the media for some odd reason.....
Aldean's otherwise carefully edited video of the song features the Tennessee courthouse where a man was hung by a lynch mob. It shows it in a stately setting, quite unlike the scene on that ugly day. Coincidence? Hmm. The attention is because a lot of people feel Aldean's message is one sided, that some of the protests the video depicts were a long time coming. That said, many celebrities have placed themselves firmly on one side of social justice and LGBTQ issues, as have most of the rest of us, albeit more quietly. Nobody on either side has anything against small town pride, but racism and discrimination are another matter.

There is a large number of sugarbritches in this country today. Every family seems to have one, and the family doesn’t want to see little Kevin or Karen get what’s coming to them. Time to man up, give them the boot. Back to America, love it or leave it.

Back