Update on the dallas memorial ride

part of stunt riding... guy knew what he was going too...just like in stlouis ride of the century shuttin down the highway is part of the ride..just like the crashing...dont like it dont go to the ride

I think I would find this guy and get the rest of his videos.... seems like he is the one that shot them and perhaps can shed light on the rider

- ‪2011 Dsr crash/cass memorial day ride. Wreck.‬‏[/url]

if it happened to me I'd hope my riding partners would look out for me but I guess thats why we ride in our groups and should always make sure we have someone we can trust with us when we ride in a group.... you just never know what could happen.... I'd also be looking to introduce the squid that took me down to a whole different level of fun :whistle:

That video should easily lead law enforcement to everyone.
What idiots! 'You should post that on face book' :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes this was wrong and you should not stunt and you should be respectful to cagers. But I have to admit there is a small part of me that thinks this is a wee bit....funny (the stopping traffic part not the guys going down) :laugh:

Seems like if his story is true he was just riding with a group and one A hole wheelies on top of him. Not his fault and the guy who did it should come forward if for nothing else but to clear his conscience.

This is an interesting comment on the news page about story:

Commentor is right. I've never buzzed a bike but have been buzzed by bikes.
If this attitude continues we may need to be even more vigilant safety wise than we already are.

Buzzing a biker and a biker buzzing a cager are two very different things. I know you have been to other countries and have seen the driving that takes place there. Seeing mopeds weave in and out of traffic with reckless abandon.

There is a lot of hate on those comments from the listed sites. Wouldn't make me feel to good about being a biker in Texas.

It's very interesting to see the difference in attitudes between drivers in this country and drivers in other countries. This country has some very hateful people.

Back