Congratulations MrsBusaWhipped

it was great to see you guys this evening...love your new place, great food and even better company! i wish you the best of luck at making this a booming success :beerchug:

please feel free to let me know anything i can do to help (besides coming over to eat which i will definitely do :thumbsup:)

it was great to see you guys this evening...love your new place, great food and even better company! i wish you the best of luck at making this a booming success :beerchug:

please feel free to let me know anything i can do to help (besides coming over to eat which i will definitely do :thumbsup:)

It was great having you and seeing you again. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Thanks everyone!!! BusaWhipped is really the brains behind this. He is developing the website. This has been his dream for the last 24 years I have known him. It helps there is a staff that already knows how to run the place, now I just need to get up to speed on things so that I can be useful too. :laugh: Thanks to everyone for your support and well wishes. You all are welcome anytime.

It was really great seeing you. Thanks for coming out. Wish I could have sat and chatted longer.

Here are a few food pics from the old owner. We need to get the camrea out and take updated photos.

appetizer_sampler_platter.jpg

entre_chicken_parmigiana.jpg

pasta_baked_lasagna.jpg

pasta_baked_ravoli.jpg

167184_193850267294118_4510032_n.jpg

:wow: I see I may need to make a 5 hour ride for supper! Congrats and best of luck!!!

Congrats Dennis and Trish. Wish you guys the best of luck. I will be down to eat I promise.

Wow, that's awesome you two!! Congrats Trish! That will be so rewarding :thumbsup:

Congrats! I came on here today to find out if you had hammered the final nails into this deal! Hope it goes great for you!

:beerchug:

--Wag--

Back