Congratulations MrsBusaWhipped

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
MrsBW is the new owner/manager at the Fresh Italy Restaurant in Florissant, Missouri. She has become an amazing business woman. I couldn't be more proud of her. Completed her first day in the new venture today.

It will take a few weeks to get up to speed on the operations. She has a new website that is planned for launch 1st of August. Very exciting time us.

_wsb_492x657_DSCF1021af.jpg

_wsb_521x421_new+restaurant+pics+010.jpg

_wsb_638x464_new+restaurant+pics+006.jpg

1_pizza_fresh_italy.jpg

2_wsb_529x357_new+front+night.jpg

Congratulations, Katie and I will come down soon and try your new restaurant out in a few weeks. :thumbsup:

Good luck with your new venture. :beerchug:

so let me know what Thursday we can reserve a bunch of tables and we'll bring our bike night up there to break it in right. congrats guys.:thumbsup:

I wish you guys the best of luck, and fully intend to do a ride out there. :thumbsup:

Very Awesome! Congratulations and Best of Luck! Welcome to the world of being consumed by your business.
If you need anything don't hesitate to ask, I am a plethora of useless restaurant information....:whistle:

I hope she does well.

Grumpy's old gig at the bashes is open, so if she wants take over as Bash chef, I hear it pays phenomenally. :laugh:

Back