Compression Suspension settings

Dr.Jekyll

Registered
OK...I had the Bus lowered 2" all the way around. Added a UFO undertail. First time I rode 2 up with the wifey afterwards, the rear tire rubbed on the undertail. Is there any way to tighten up the compression on the main(rear) shock so that she can still ride with me without the weight of both our big butts don't forcing the undertail to rub on the rear tire? or is there an easy way to raise the rear up while she is riding and put it back down when I am riding solo without having to buy that adjustable air ride kit from CSC? How hard is it to change the dog bones? (3 holes, Bus is currently using middle hole)

they also make adjustable links for the back, once they are on all you have to do it take a wrench to it and turn them up. I know you can get them here in hawaii but im not sure where else you can get them, I'm sure someone will have a link for them

The 14th photo down will show you how to lower your bike using the dog bones, this is very informative and easy mod to do courtesy of Veltune.

Back