Competition Werkes fender Elim. WTF!!!/HELP

markfes

Registered
Anyone with experience installing this product willing to help me, drop me a PM or Email. The instructions and pictures plain and simply SUCK! I dont wanna screw it up ya know... Thanks, Mark
AAAssjani.gif

well, I just went ahead and put the saw to it. A little unnerving but once ya start theres no turning back.
Over all it looks good. No major mistakes made, and the body work covers all things cut. I was upset at first, because I was unaware of the extent of modifications required to get it installed. But once finished, you appreciate the amount of thought that went into the kit.
However, as I searched the web for help, most everyone complained about the installation instructions and poor BW pics. Otherwise I like it.

i didnt get any instructions with my undertail ..............................
SHOCKED.gif

Well I cut just above rear tail mounting lip to my 9 inch mark then angled back to the 11 inch mark. once pan was fitted to tail section and puton bike, I noticed remaining pieces of inner fender on L or R side were not tucking under nice. so I made a couple small holes on sides of inner fender, and zip tied them to the frame. Now its good. Was unsure as to what they were saying about the license plate light. Came up with my own idea there.

also installed a new sheild, smoked Zero Gravity DB, And added some Tec-Spec clear grip panels to sides of tank. Pretty cool stuff.

Back