Competition accessories kevlar jeans

my friend used them at the drag strip. they gave him some grief but eventually let him pass the 150mph mark or whatever the cut off is without a full suit. he loved them and they look good.
also i heard that a guy wrecked with them on the the emergency crews at the scene couldn't cut them off with their trauma sheers. but idk if thats true
i say go for it and post up what u think. i will probably be buying some soon.

I bought a pair, but didn't realize the ones on sale so cheap are BAGGIES. If I had realized, I would've spent the extra ten bucks for the regular ones. Some people like baggies, but they make me feel fat. :(

Other than that, they seemed sized about right and are well made.

I asked mt wife who works for the 29 Palms Marine Corps 911 dispatch which is located inside the base fire station, here is her reply.....

"The EMT scissors that are available now can cut through ANYTHING. Leather, Kevlar, and even coins. There is debate going on now as to whether or not to remove the helmet, and it's pretty much left up to the medic's judgment. If the helmet is conflicting with the ABC's (Airway, Breathing, Circulation) then it will be removed, regardless of possible head/neck injuries. Because if you can't breathe, it won't matter if you're paralyzed anyway."

This answer came from a Senior PARAMEDIC, not an EMT.

So the fear of not being able to get them off in an emergency should no longer be a fear.

I've had 2 pairs of those for almost 2 years now and I love the comfort and fit. Very comfortable especially on long rides. I've been buying all kinds of stuff from them for almost 4 years now and they are always very professional. Contact Aaron at ext. 2212 if you need anything and tell him Jesse sent you. He's been taking care of everything for me since I started riding in '05.

Last edited:
I've been wearing the "draggin Jeans" for about 5 years now and i like them alot. These seem to be made simular to the ones you are looking at. they cost alot more, but i have yet to wear a pair out! Kevlar in the seat is comfortable, but tends to get a little itchy after a very long Hot day in the saddle. In cooler weather they block the cold. Draggin Jeans also makes them with Fleece lining and i wear them down to 32deg and stay very warm. they also make body armor that fits into pockets in the knee and thigh.

cool :thumbsup: thanks for all the responses cutting them off is no big deal i've worked my share of emergency rooms to know we can cut off anything...

so i think i'll buy a pair...

Back