Competition Accessories/tires

sixpack577

Top Gun
Donating Member
Registered
I ordered a set of tires from Competition Accessories yesterday, and they are here today!!! I couldn't belive it!
I got a Q2 front for $109 and a Sportmax rear for $160...plus $2.99 shipping:laugh:
Q2's are also only $215 a set now too.
Just thought I'de post the good prices and great service for anyone looking for tires now. They have just about every brand and compound you can imagine too.:thumbsup:

Can't beat some of the good deals being offered, helps out on these outlandish fuel prices...cost me $19 to fill up the bike yesterday~!~

Can't beat some of the good deals being offered, helps out on these outlandish fuel prices...cost me $19 to fill up the bike yesterday~!~

That's ridiculous! Needless to say, I haven't put gas in my bike in over a month.

I just ordered a set of Avon Storms last night. We'll see if it gets here tomorrow.

I almost bought the Storm 2's also, but I've been wanting to try a sport front/sport touring rear combo for a while now. I knew I couldn't go wrong with the Q2, so I just went with the Roadsmart rear. I'm trying to get a few more miles and not lose too much grip. TufBusa told me the Storms, BTO 23's and Roadsmarts are all great tires though! It was his advice to try the sport/sport touring combo, I'm excited to see how well they do!:beerchug:

Comp Acc avon storm 2's on their way here as well. Unfortunately the fast shipping only goes so far as California when shipping to and APO address....when the military gets hold of it, who knows when you'll get it and what shape it will be in.

I just recently got a set of BT016 from chaparral-racing.com for $239 in a couple of days, too, and with free shipping. Would've been $241 from CA - so pretty much the same deal. Let'em compete - we win.

I got mine today. I ordered them last Wednesday night. They're awesome!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Here's a pic of the new tires. What a great service. Ordered them last Wednesday between 8:00and 8:30 pm and received them this afternoon.:)

IMAG0501.jpg

Curious,whos mounting and balancing you all tires? Here in ohio dealerships want an arm&leg and Ironpony(a local bike superstore) will not mount&balance unless you buy from them!

Competion Accessories is great. Stay away from Motorcycle Superstore and their crappy OLD [4+yrs] tires and shirtty customer service

Curious,whos mounting and balancing you all tires? Here in ohio dealerships want an arm&leg and Ironpony(a local bike superstore) will not mount&balance unless you buy from them!

I got the Kawi/Yam dealer to rip me off this last time, about $60 to mount/balance with me bringing in the wheels(and a 60 mile roundtrip).
A local garage will mount them both for $20 for me, but he can't balance them(his balancer can't do bike wheels)He's also 2 miles from home.
I'm going to buy a balancing stand and a couple bags of weights(just bought a few other parts and didn't want to buy it too this go round)
I'll pay $20 to save me the hassle and effort of buying and using a manual tire mounting stand. But the balancing stand will save me a fortune.:beerchug:

Back