comfortable replacement seat for 08 Busa??

parkerfe

Registered
I just got back from a 4 hour ride in the North Georgia mountains about an hour ago and my butt is still burning. What's the most comfortable replacement seat for an 08 Busa?

Did 1000 miles over 4 days on my Tobin and felt no discomfort. Have also done several 250 to 300 mile days and had no problems. You may also find the Suzuki gel seat comfy or a Corbin seat. Just depends on what you're really looking for.

I just got back from a 4 hour ride in the North Georgia mountains about an hour ago and my butt is still burning. What's the most comfortable replacement seat for an 08 Busa?
Both Tobin and Corbin seats are designed for touring, long straight rides. They change the rider position to a more upright stance. If you are riding in the twisties, they would actually hinder your movement as well as control. If you ride the straights a lot then either of those would help.

Tobin is the best.

Derby City Classic 038.jpg

Love the look of the Tobins, but can't STAND the thought of sending off my seats and not being able to ride for weeks while they get mine back.

I'll stick with what I have.

Love the look of the Tobins, but can't STAND the thought of sending off my seats and not being able to ride for weeks while they get mine back.

I'll stick with what I have.

This :*( , having just came back from a 500 mile road trip, i desperately need a different seat, not gonna waste a month (or close to) without a seat.

Get the Suzuki Gel seat and try it out. It takes a few weeks to fully break it in, and it's a huge improvement to the factory seat.

Frank Parker P.C . I am also in the North GA area. I tried the TOBIN and after a few hours and a couple of days say 5 rides , I replace it with the new carbon look SUZUKI GEL SEAT with the word embossed in HAYABUSA in white letters on each side . best $145 plus shipping spent and after Ga to Key West, FL then back and never got butt sore. I would also recommented the HELIBARS $208 plus shipping and then the heavy bar ends with the THROTTLEMEISTER $156.00 plus shipping setup. You can thank me later if I ever need to use your services. 2008 Busa orange( because that is the FASTEST color):welcome:
Maybe I will see you at the DEAL GAP

Back