Colorado Day 4

The bikes in order, from front to last: GoAwol, twotonevert, busabobh, and macon454.

Hope that hand is feeling better today. LOVE your jacket Julie!!! Great pics! Stay safe guys!!

I'm so grateful for your efforts in sharing your Colorado experience. Each evening during my bicycle adventure we were allowed to use the local high schools' computer labs and it really was an evening bonus, following your locations, experiences, and knowing you all were also "riding the rockies" at the same time.
Great place for a motorcycle vacation isn't it?!
It would take a lifetime of vacations to see all of this incredible place.
Sorry about the knife accident! Doyle

Cool vimeo, and the other vids...I like the music selections too:thumbsup: I've ridden from Texas to Durango and back several times, myself. Love the mountains!

Thank you very much guys. I am just about to post the pictures of Day 5. Doyle, I very much appreciate the sentiment, and I hope you are doing my friend.

Sean is good peeps, don't believe I've met Bob, but he has a nice ride with a nice pipe :thumbsup:

Yes he is Robert. We saw him again the next day at Pikes Peak. He hiked up the mountain from the bottom. :bowdown: Bob was very nice!

WOW!! What a well put together pic and video combo! Man O live, makes me feel like I was right there with you guys/gals. EXCELLENT JOB!!!
Needless to say, Colorado is a beautiful place to take a two wheeled vacation! :thumbsup:

Back