Look who we had lunch with.

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
We left Mt Lassen this morning about 7am and we stopped in Sierraville CA. I posted a pic of the building and ccbusa05 called Steve and he met us for lunch.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg

Had lunch with Cap N Steve this afternoon, then it was off to clean those DIRTY bikes at my house. Dinner tonight and then tomorrow it's, "look out Sierraville/Downieville loop...................here we come"! :beerchug:

Had lunch with Cap N Steve this afternoon, then it was off to clean those DIRTY bikes at my house. Dinner tonight and then tomorrow it's, "look out Sierraville/Downieville loop...................here we come"! :beerchug:

Lets see those clean bikes

and have fun tomorrow

You guys be careful, and post up some more pics. You know, for those who cant make it. :laugh:

it's always awesome to spend time on the road or just hanging out with friends! have a great time tomorrow!! :beerchug:

Not only did Jim have lunch with us he allowed us to come over to his house and use his garage to wash and clean the bikes up... What a beautiful neighborhood and home he has... If you have ever seen his bike and how clean it is then you can understand what his home looks like... Everything is perfect....

While we were cleaning the bikes he asked us to have dinner with him and his wife. We met Suzi last year and she is awesome, intelligent about the country's issues and a great lady all around. She made us a great home cooked meal of Chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy and a salad. How Jim keeps the weight off with a cook like that I don't know....

Thanks Jim and Suzi for opening your home to a couple of wayward vagabonds. :laugh:

Mt Lassen?

Geez Doug, wandering around our backyard. :thumbsup: Fun up there, eh?

Headed up there this weekend with another tour group. :cheerleader:

Img_0307_LassenPan.jpg

Img_0310_LassenView.jpg

Img_0328_Lassen_Riders.jpg

Img_0330_LassenRiders.jpg

Img_0332_LassenRiding.jpg

Img_0333_LassenSign.jpg

Img_0307_LassenPan.jpg

Img_0310_LassenView.jpg

Img_0328_Lassen_Riders.jpg

Img_0330_LassenRiders.jpg

Img_0332_LassenRiding.jpg