Coastal run, Hwy 1, Skaggs

last one
biggrin.gif
Thankyou Doyle, Robert, Gene, Bill, Russell! i had a great time and am already looking forward to another soon
bowdown.gif

org_skaggs_ride_2_40__2_.jpg

Great ride guys, man I loved that Annapolis Road, that was so cool. Hey Ray we mised you on this one, see you next time.

Hey guys I got cord showin on that rear tire now, nothin like getting every pennies worth huh?

Glad Everyone made it Home OK.  376 Miles. That's the Longest I have ever Ridden on the BUSA.
SHOCKED.gif

" Heay Look Guys. I am Tired of Waiteing up for your Guys. Next Trip. Let's try to Pick up the Pace A Little Ok. At Least before (MyMaster) has an Anyurisim "
sadnews.gif

Glad Everyone made it Home OK.  376 Miles. That's the Longest I have ever Ridden on the BUSA.  
SHOCKED.gif

" Heay Look Guys. I am Tired of Waiteing up for your Guys.  Next Trip.  Let's try to Pick up the Pace A Little Ok.  At Least before (MyMaster) has an Anyurisim "  
sadnews.gif
awsome and what we talked about dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great ride fellas (except that one turn and that handfull of dirt)
argue.gif
but its all good anyway. Had a awsome day thanks for rollin everyone.

Doyle just accused Bill of Being a "BLOOD" gang member...... I think Bill is going for his Strap YO......
cool.gif

PA260080.JPG

OZZ thinking to Himself " God I Can't Believe BOSSHOUND is so Fast. I wish I could be just like Him. I hope Nobody know's how I really feel... "

PA270086.JPG

" What happened to RAYMOND ? " He used to be My Wing-Man............ I would'nt have rode so FAST if Raymond was there
bowdown.gif

Back