Another 3 musketeers day out ...

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Last minute redevous ... Sunday a.m. RayDog, Kento & Iron Man met for breakfast in Sierra City, Calif. ( about 100 miles from anywhere, really ) What a beautiful ride to a great lil town. A number of other riders out But Didnt see any LEO all day except for when we were filling gas in Quincy on hwy 70. We rode on hwy 49 & 89 in the Sierra's and Doyle finshed up our small group ride with a bunny hop and a stoppie with that red beast. Hope we can do it again before the snow arrives.

Great day - Great Ride !

August rides2008 005.jpg

August rides2008 002.jpg

August rides2008 013.jpg

August rides2008 017.jpg

August rides2008 020.jpg

Good Times BROS !!!!!!! Sorry I did'nt make it but was a Little Tired from Kicking (GreyRocket)-John's AZZ the Previous Day.....:thumbsup:

Great stuff! Thanks for sharing.

You know...I might be moving to Fairfield...

:whistle:

Nice shots! I've ridden a good loop up that way before, starting at Truckee and heading all the way up thru Lassen and then back thru to 36 west to 101 and down to 1 and home. Great riding country!

Thanks for posting, Kent, it was great to meet up and hang with you guys, lookin forward to many more! Doyle

MF1A0203.JPG

Happy for ya'll .. i work weekends === SUX..thanks for sharing .. may do a putt 9/3 with couple of bud's

Back