clutch springs

mister08busa

Registered
who has a 2008 hayabusa and using APE heavy duty clutch springs with exotic cycle slave support how is the clutch performance

yes i did but i couldnt use all six was way to stiff had to use three and three semi hd springs works good with brocks clutch cushion, held up great even when being sprayed. I love the spring retainers that comes with the ape springs quick note you might have to change your clutch studs that come out of the inner hub to gen 1 studs cause they are shorter, thats what i had to do to make it work. Let us know how it works.

yes i did but i couldnt use all six was way to stiff had to use three and three semi hd springs works good with brocks clutch cushion, held up great even when being sprayed. I love the spring retainers that comes with the ape springs quick note you might have to change your clutch studs that come out of the inner hub to gen 1 studs cause they are shorter, thats what i had to do to make it work. Let us know how it works.

well they came in the other day i used all six heay duty springs not too bad on the pressure.but it really grabs.and yes i have the brocks clutch mod already on there.and i also put an exoctic cycle clutch slave support on t also from schnitz racing.thank for the feed back

Back