clear alternatives

mrninja9

Banned
Ok i bought my rear integrated tail light through a member here in like 05. I was going to go top off the tanks and my freind says whats up with your tail light. after lookin one hole side was out of it for the tail lights. TUrn signals worked the brake worked on one side.

My freind was just saying how his has messed up so hmm wonder what to do

Can check your connections,both the wires attaching to the board and the other end of where they attach to the harness. Can take it off bike and check with something like a 9v battery.

More peeps will offer more Ideas I'm sure...

Good Luck!

My 1st one did exactly the same thing. I got a new led board only from them for about $50.00 don't remember the exact price. This one I have had no trouble with in over a year. I do however make checking that it is working properly part of my preride inspection.

My LED tail did the same, after 2 weeks it turned into a red stripe down the center of the board. It was from early '06 and I sent it back in June of '07, the replaced it no problem and it worked fine until my wreck.

I had a whole column of LEDs go out on mine - they replaced it promptly, no questions asked. the clear alternatives web site has connection instructions.

Back