chromefx frame covers

jjbusa

Donating Member
Registered
i have a few dollars and i want to do my frame but i dont know if i should polish the frame or order the frame covers? whos has them and what do you think? whos has seen them and what do you think? i already have a poilshed ext swing arm and some bling parts. GUYS HELP ME HERE i need your advise?

Polishing the swingarm is a walk in the park compared to polishing the frame. The rough part that leads down to the pegs is a b**** to smooth out. If you have the time and the patience, I say polish it. It's cheaper and it'll match the swingarm better than the covers would.

P.ClutchZoom.JPG

for the price of those plastic covers......step up and get the Atech carbon fiber ones. Their finish is sweet and they'll retain value if you get tired of them or sell the bike in the future.

go with the covers, nice option so you can allways go back to the orginal frame.

(suzuki4life @ Oct. 03 2006,14:37) for the price of those plastic covers......step up and get the Atech carbon fiber ones. Their finish is sweet and they'll retain value if you get tired of them or sell the bike in the future.
I can't find A-tech .
rock.gif

I am seriously looking into getting some sort of covers real soon. Any help with where to look for pics would be really helpfull. I couldn't find the A-tech ones either. Thanks guys.

Polishing is work, but if you're not sure what you want its definitely a cheaper alternative. Looks good even with chrome.

Do they make BLACK frame covers?
I like the black frame and swingarm look the best, but unfortunatly I have the standard silver frame.

Back