Chrome lowering triple tree "engraved" Help

Towboater68

Registered
I am looking for a chrome triple tree with Hayabusa engraved in the three main places like everyone has seen but NO-ONE has any. Some places have the diamond cut but i need the smooth to match the instrament cover. Everyone has been out of stock for weeks. I have tried all the sponsors and the only ones I see on eBay are from china and I'm concerned about quality. Allthingschrome shows they have some but when I called they are out and won't be doing any for 6 weeks. Do any of you fellows know of a site that has them? Pushinit only has the ones with "speed" symbol and I want the "hayabusa" one. I'd prefer the one with the square looking mounts for handlebars instead of the curly-q like ball-z has but I will take either. I also will be getting the fork caps but everyone has those.

Thanks

Have you tried Myrtle West Cycle? I got mine from there, but that was years ago. Worth a shot though...

Sorry I've been away from the computer, but I would call them. The website often doesn't have items that they can get, or have on hand.

Back