Chrome kanji and tail decal install

Looks good!
cool.gif

What I'd like to know is more about the rear turn signals flushed to the OE undertail.  What, where, how much, seen easily, etc?
A good friend of mine on the boards here, psycobusa, had bought em off of eBay and ended up buyin two pair instead of one.  He gave them to me (thanks again Jonathan)

But they are MOTRAX brand MICRO FAIRING indicators.Im lookin at the package they came in and it lists for 15.99..there is a website on the back...

Linky to Motrax website

I hope this helps, ill call him tonight and see if he still has the name of the fella on eBay he got em from.  
cool.gif
Those are cool. However, they are intended for the front fairing...any problems seeing them on the rear ( from a cagers point of view)?

I don't belive they are LED. I like the smoke lens but concerned about how well the light shows throught he darker plastic.

Let me know what psycho says. Psycho, where are you?

What I'd like to know is more about the rear turn signals flushed to the OE undertail.  What, where, how much, seen easily, etc?
A good friend of mine on the boards here, psycobusa, had bought em off of eBay and ended up buyin two pair instead of one.  He gave them to me (thanks again Jonathan)

But they are MOTRAX brand MICRO FAIRING indicators.Im lookin at the package they came in and it lists for 15.99..there is a website on the back...

Linky to Motrax website

I hope this helps, ill call him tonight and see if he still has the name of the fella on eBay he got em from.  
cool.gif
Those are cool.  However, they are intended for the front fairing...any problems seeing them on the rear ( from a cagers point of view)?

I don't belive they are LED.  I like the smoke lens but concerned about how well the light shows throught he darker plastic.

Let me know what psycho says.  Psycho, where are you?
I was suprised to see how bright they are from the rear. and no, they are not LED, regular bulbs in em. mounting was very simple, drilled small hole in Undertail, 3M tape that comes with it seems very sturdy. Havent had problem with em yet!

Linky to Motrax website

cool.gif
Those are cool.  However, they are intended for the front fairing...any problems seeing them on the rear ( from a cagers point of view)?

I don't belive they are LED.  I like the smoke lens but concerned about how well the light shows throught he darker plastic.

Let me know what psycho says.  Psycho, where are you?
actually i bought them from the cycle gear website. i think they were around $15. ended up buy two sets when i thought i was only getting one. gave the other to jerry (busa_chemist). i have the clear lens and they are plenty bright enough for the people behind you to see. dont know about the smoke lens as i have never used them. here's the website... cycle gear

btw....looks much better than before J

is that WD40
rock.gif

Looks good brother, I'm glad you got those pics off that camera!!!
laugh.gif

Back