Christmas is here!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$    
smile.gif
Ohhhh Yeeaahh!!

I think I put up the wrong kind of tree this year though...
war.gif

What I found today when I got home...
BikePics.com

First Glance...

A little early Christmas lovin...

For a better look...

One last glimpse before the install...
and then I bought these a few minutes ago also...  ;)
I can't believe your wife let you open that up this close to Christmas....My wife would have wrapped it up and told me to wait.
mad.gif

Anyway nice system! Oh and nice tree also.

Ya lucky bastid!
pirate.gif

I agree but I think from diving the great waters of the PNW I have learned a few things. If you learn to dive out here you can dive with confidence anywhere in the world due to the temp, currents, visibility, depths. etc. However, making this place your first open water dive can be very discouraging if not a career ender. Just to creepy and not enjoyable under most circumstances by most beginners. I would rather start her in tropical waters, since she is quite young, build her confidence and then move her to the more difficult waters here. Plus it is just more fun!

Good luck with your daughter. I guess if it were easy anyone could do it huh? Oh wait a minute, anyone and everyone does become a parent. There goes the theory I have always lived by.
smile.gif

list:

1. good will and peace on earth for all men
2. a pony
3. [see attached]

kournikova20.jpg

That's a nice picture Greg. She's growing up so well.
wink.gif

because women are subserviant to man, when men achive peace, the women are automatically grandfathered in to experience it also

......waits.......

jeeez... a rise outta no one.
smile.gif
Where's Revlis's wife when ya need her??
biggrin.gif

Heres whut I want....The dude that got the turbo...I want his wife.mine never gets me nothing...and spanking the monkey sometimes aint bad for you ..........is it ?...........is it.?? .......

but confusious say it is more fun to spank someonelses monkey than to spank your own....

and a 3 some with a couple of booty girls....and santa I promise if you do all of this I will be bad the rest of the year too.....!!

because women are subserviant to man, when men achive peace, the women are automatically grandfathered in to experience it also
......waits.......
Women would already HAVE peace if men would just leave them alone.

poke.gif
ahh.... but then you would have NO purpose in life. for your purpose is to RECIEVE and our purpose is in GIVING. that's truly what fulfills..... um... what was teh topic again???
biggrin.gif

I'm just RIBBING* ya!

*biblical reference bahahahahaa

just brought home my gift last wednesday: a 32 track digital recording studio. ... it's an addiction...
WWJD,
thats really nice man, bet that set you back a few pennies. My band did our recording through a Roland. I would love to own an 8 track or something just so we could start recording practices and parts of our show when we play out. Congrats! check the link below( in my sig ) to hear some of our stuff, i am the vocalists.

happy holidays
Scott

<!--EDIT|fstAZfk
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103131190 -->

Last edited by a moderator:

......waits.......
rant.gif
soapbox.gif
director.gif

How dare you say such horrible chauvanistic things! Shame on you! Go to your corner! You're grounded... you just hink about what you've done!!!!!

Is that better? Feel more validated now?
biggrin.gif
wow.gif

......waits.......
rant.gif

soapbox.gif

director.gif

How dare you say such horrible chauvanistic things!  Shame on you!  Go to your corner!  You're grounded... you just hink about what you've done!!!!!

Is that better?  Feel more validated now?  
biggrin.gif

wow.gif
... now I see why Rev "flinches" when you're name is mentioned...
biggrin.gif

"Hell hath no Fury..."

biggrin.gif

Back