Christmas is here!

UR IT!

MIDNIGHT FALCON
Donating Member
Registered
Well Christmas is here again....MERRY CHRISTMAS!....But what I'm wondering is what everyone has on there Christmas list this year for Santa.....mods, gear, and other toys.

I'm asking for a new cover for the bike and some illumiglo gauges.....Please Santa!
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|UR IT!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1102183007 -->

Want: 1397 kit, but won't be this year. I have too many priorities (sp?) right now.

Just received a 1k swingarm though so thinking about throwing that on for some fun but not totally sure yet.

Oh yeah...I also would like to get a new Scorpio SR-i500 alarm. Probably gonna have to wait on that one though...maybe a birthday.
mad.gif

just brought home my gift last wednesday: a 32 track digital recording studio. ... it's an addiction...

Last edited by a moderator:
WORLD PEACE

I just had to be the first one to do that
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Did you guys see the Simpson's episode where Lisa was granted a wish, she wished for world peace. The entire world destroyed all their weapons and got all cheesy, then the one eyed aliens took over the earth with clubs.

Yeah, that was a good one, probably what would happen, There aren't very many problems/scenarios that haven't already been played out in Springfield.

I'd like more time to ride.......
This work 5 days, have 2 off sucks.
Thanks, England.

just brought home my gift last wednesday: a 32 track digital recording studio. ... it's an addiction...
Nice..Very nice! I'm more into the listening end not the producing end. High-end audio is my other passion!
egitarre77.gif
super.gif

I just treated myself to this puppy last September...
Beautiful! Now lets see your speaker system! I bet they're really good. I master mix down to Yamaha studio reference monitors which are flat, bland, and pretty much suck for movie watching. That's where the 80's Radio Shack 3-way's with 15" woofers helps out hahahahaha

Alright here ya go....Martin Logan ReQuest Electrostatic hybrids...sorry the picture quality sucks I just snapped a quick pic for ya.

stereo.jpg

Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuum Son !

post-12-17589-stereo.jpg

I remember seeing these speaker for my first time back during 1990 when I bought my overhead mount T.V turner projector (Movie Theater) and THX Denon recievere and they were expensive as hell back then, how does the base sound ?

Also nice setup you got there .

Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuum Son !  

I remember seeing these speaker for my first time back during 1990 when I bought my overhead mount T.V turner projector (Movie Theater) and THX Denon recievere and they were expensive as hell back then, how does the base sound ?

Also nice setup you got there .
Thanks...The bass is awesome! Each one of the speakers carries a 12" woofer plus I've got a Velodyne 12" powered sub in the corner(1275watts) to give a little more. It's actually a 9.1 system that can process up to 4 LFE channels(or 4subs) at the same time...one in each corner.

Since we're on the subject of audio that brings me back to what I want for Christmas....I would like Martin Logan Statement E2's..this system has 16..yes you read it correctly...16 12" woofers in two bass towers, 16 7" midranges, plus the two electrostatic panels. Sounds like a world class concert hall. Please Santa...I've been good!
biggrin.gif

ght_gaylehome_3.jpg

Back