Christmas gift from my wife

Awesome taste your wife has!:thumbsup:
Learn on a black model once expierenced is gained get a white model, Its a secret us white modeled Busa owners ride in B (black mode) when we ride with our black busas:laugh:

Suzuki Mode Selectors
A) Artic White
B) Boldly Black
C) Coward Chicken

Yeah dont listen to them.... a busa will turn. Some are just a little intimidated by the size and power to commit to a turn. She might not fall into the curves like a 600 but she'll get the job done none the less :thumbsup:

i agree...i have no issues at all the my big girl in the turns...

Learn on a black model once expierenced is gained get a white model, Its a secret us white modeled Busa owners ride in B (black mode) when we ride with our black busas:laugh:

Suzuki Mode Selectors
A) Artic White
B) Boldly Black
C) Coward Chicken

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Suzuki Mode Selectors
A) Artic White
B) Boldly Black
C) Coward Chicken

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:thumbsup:

OH MY GOD! Watching those pics when -20C outside, that's tough... Any work in Florida? Must.... move... there... :laugh:
Btw, once i heard a phrase "New bike is like a new girl", so your wife is twice best ))

Hm, such a nice relationship makes me think that world won't end so fast as everyone think )

That's an awesome gift.

Takes me back to when my wife surprised me with mine in front of our whole wedding with my '08 Busa as my wedding gift. Enjoy.

That's an awesome gift.

Takes me back to when my wife surprised me with mine in front of our whole wedding with my '08 Busa as my wedding gift. Enjoy.

+1
My wife suprised me with a new leftover 08 gen2(black/grey color I wanted) on my birthday in 09.
Good women are hard to find!:laugh:

LOL! I had to run out to the shop and check that my bike was still there. Yours is identical. I thought getting a BJ for christmas was good but you got me beat.

Looks Great. I have had mine almost a year. This year I plan to add a few extras to it. Like you the first thing I did was change the plate holder in the back. Looks identical to mine also. And I have taken mine on some turns that I did not think I was going to make. But Busa held like a champ. Congradulations.

Back