Aggravated with Galfer...

zx9r

Registered
I had to vent to others that would understand. I ordered steel braided lines from a local dealer who gave my wife a great deal on Galfer clutch and brake lines. It was my Christmas gift from the wife. First they sent the wrong colored ends several days after Christmas. They shipped another set which I received a few days later. Well I took my bike apart to find that they gave me a fine threaded banjo bolt on the clutch kit which both are course thread. So I called my dealer and they called Galfer the same day (Over a week ago). He requested that they next day air it since they made 2 mistakes and my bike was down. No bolt after three days so he called back. They said they sent it US mail.. It has been over a week and no bolt. It was 70 degrees today and beautiful and I had to just to watch all the bikes on the road ride out. So hopefully I will get one soon. I hope thier product outweighs thier customer service. :banghead:

WOW. are you sure its not your dealer. I've ordered over 10 sets of clutch and brakes and NEVER had an issue. Hope you get it resolved brother.

Many of us feel your pain. It seems that good customer service is a thing of the past. Hope you get it soon.

im sure this is a very uncommon incident dealing with Galfer. i have ordered several lines and pads from them over the past few years and they have always been top notch and very fast with everything that they do!

i would have went straight to Galfer initially to order the lines anyways. if you call them and tell them you are part of the ORG, they take real good care of you. just my .02...

Ozzy. Thanks for the input.. did not know that we could order directly... I like to purchase through Pashnit but my wife did this one for me..... I normally dont get aggravated but I just want to tride. Im sure it's just an isolated incident.

GMBusa, I would use the stock bolts but I have Gold lines and bolts on the new one. I dont want to bleed them twice... But thanks for the advise......

this happened with me as well.. well, with the bolts. they were the wrong kind. so i called and they sent me new ones, still the wrong ones. called them again, waited a few days, nothen. so i just took the stock ones to a grinder (to get the green paint off and make them "shiney") and called it good.

One word.. Spiegler.

I've had 2 sets of them now, 0 complaints.
Excellent quality, great color selection, everything right the first time.:thumbsup:

Back