Chevy parts are made where and it’s assembled where?

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
I was looking at a Chevy Blazer on a car lot today and the sticker said 49% of the parts were Canadian and 25% of the parts were Mexican and the final assembly was in Mexico. Only 26% of the parts were American made? So we send parts to Mexico and Canada sends parts to Mexico... I was a little surprised at that.

I looked under the hood of my F-150 (when I had it) and there were many "Made in Mexico" labels under there...

And under the hood of my wife's 2010 Focus, there are many "Made in Germany" labels...

Vehicles and parts are made all over the place, I don't know how they can keep up to it.

We get GM parts from all over the world. Mexico, France, Germany, China, Ecuador, Brazil, South Korea, Australia...you get the picture.

Ha, the genuine OEM Kawasaki oil filter sz Made in China right on the label. I’ve switched to K&N. You’d think that Kawasaki could make an oil filter in-house cheaper than having them made in China and shipped to Japan (and) to their dealer network but apparently it isn’t.

Ha, the genuine OEM Kawasaki oil filter sz Made in China right on the label. I’ve switched to K&N. You’d think that Kawasaki could make an oil filter in-house cheaper than having them made in China and shipped to Japan (and) to their dealer network but apparently it isn’t.
Yuasa OEM battery, made in China....

It's simply amazing how many things are made in China, it's also amazing countries can send raw materials to get the product made and shipped back to them cheaper than making it in their own countries....

LOL

The latest Mars Rover was made and landed by China, with stolen American technology.

My wife just purchased a Honda, the motor is made in Japan, the car is assembled in England and there are parts from just about everywhere.

Back