check out my new tail light!!!

hemi

Registered
got my integrated tail light yesterday, very easy installation. Wanted to get the signals working together with the stock signals. Picked up a led relay flasher, getting ready for the fast blink rate and was gonna re-wire a new flasher. Decided to just crimp the signal leads from the tail light onto the stock wiring from the oem signal bulb, and it worked flawlessly!! Used a scotch lock type crimp connector that bites through the insulation. Couldn't believe it didn't speed up the blink rate at all, maybe just a tad but very hard to tell. Anybody have a clue why the rate stayed the same? Anyways, here's the pics, let me know what ya think

110.jpg

111.jpg

112.jpg

113.jpg

114.jpg

110.jpg

111.jpg

112.jpg

113.jpg

114.jpg

man, looks like the back of a semi:rofl:. My only single complaint is i wish the lens was a shade darker to match my ca smoke signals perfectly. It's pretty close, but just a tad lighter

Looks good! You would have to measure the output of the taillight and see the difference between it and stock. Not an electrical engineer, but if the difference is not that significant it shouldn't adjust the blink rate.

i was thinking to get that tail light..but still considering..

this looks amazing !

put some pics at night ! :thumbsup:

I've been thinking of buying this tail light but just have not pulled the trigger on it. Besides the looks, I'm trying to figure out how much more advantageous it would really be compared to stock. Hmm...

thanks for all the compliments, here's a few pics in the garage to give u guys a better look of the night shots

121.jpg

120.jpg

119.jpg

118.jpg

114.jpg

121.jpg

120.jpg

119.jpg

118.jpg

114.jpg

Looks good. I might have to hook up the turnsignals on mine now. They help the light stand out more.

2 questions.

1st, can you tell if it's brighter than the stock light? More LEDs maybe?

2nd, Can you use it without the integrated blinkers?

I want the tail light under my Hotbodies smoked cover.
My thinking is that my light will be brighter because the light only has to pass thru the clear lens and the smoked lens,
instead of the way it is now with the light passing thru the red lens and the smoked lens.
Looks GREAT!!

Thanks for any input.

Back