Cheap HP

This advice only works on the newer models 01 and on. If you don't ride passengers or haul gear on the rear, swap sub-frames! The aluminum one from the 99-00 weighs in at a mere 4lbs 2oz, compared to the steel frames from the 01 and on bikes which pork out at roughly 11lbs. Just a thought for all you speed freaks. Or you could try a diet. Me personally wouldn't help much, I'm 6 feet 5 inches @ around 260lbs.

This advice only works on the newer models 01 and on. If you don't ride passengers or haul gear on the rear, swap sub-frames! The aluminum one from the 99-00 weighs in at a mere 4lbs 2oz, compared to the steel frames from the 01 and on bikes which pork out at roughly 11lbs. Just a thought for all you speed freaks. Or you could try a diet. Me personally wouldn't help much, I'm 6 feet 5 inches @ around 260lbs.
What a coincidence ks, I am 6'5" and weigh in at 265lbs. Maybe 270lbs since the holidays.

Brian

Put me on the diet busa list i wanna lose 25lbs by summer.. I think the bike will look better if i look better ..... plus it'll be cheaper than trying to lighten the busa

Try....... I need to loose 100lbs. I am 6ft and 280lbs. In the army I weighed 183lbs. That would make the Busa much faster for me. I am starting to loose that weight now, but I need to take most of it off before the summer.

I ordered the race Akrapovic with carbon can. (won't burn the wife) Dealer is getting it to me for $800 plus shipping. I didn't know the exhaust weighed 32 lbs. I am searching every single site I can find and reading up on the Busa. Does anyone know where I can read about the Graves Formula Extreme Busa. I can't find it anywhere.
Is this the 4 to 1 system, or the duals? I would assume the stock system is the header and both pipes and mufflers, correct?

What system are you getting for $800?
smile.gif

Don

Back