Hayabusa Chain Guards

Krieg

Donating Member
Registered
I am going to an Akrapovic Evolution and now that I am losing the left can I realise the cheap plastic chain guard is going to look nasty. What is the best looking chain guard you've seen? Anyone seen one in Carbon Fiber or Titanium?

I have seen CF huggers, but can't remember seeing a CF chain guard. What you get for a chain guard depends a lot on what you plan to do with the rest of the bike. There are some nice chrome ones out there, but don't know if that fits your scheme. We have the same color bike, but I kept the bolt-ons and did a chrome chainguard.

I have seen CF huggers, but can't remember seeing a CF chain guard.  What you get for a chain guard depends a lot on what you plan to do with the rest of the bike.  There are some nice chrome ones out there, but don't know if that fits your scheme.  We have the same color bike, but I kept the bolt-ons and did a chrome chainguard.
Thanks for the reply. I thought it was a dead thread there for a while. I am going with an Akrapovic Evolution, Ti with carbon can, so I am starting to think I want to add something to the left side to "balance" it out. Would like to find something in either titanium or carbon fiber. I can't seem to find either though, maybe no one is making them
rock.gif

good topic....

I need an extended chain guard... I dont care how fugly it is, but needs to be cheep.

cache, busafreak makes extended chain guards (mostly in chrome though).

Krieg, if I see any CF or TI guards I'll let you know.

Search this site for the links. I forget the names, I think the one I liked was NWS or something like that. But there is an old topic about it.

Here's one: <a href="http://www.rumbleimport.com/store/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=342">PUIG CF Hugger<a>

Here's one:  <a href="http://www.rumbleimport.com/store/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=342">PUIG CF Hugger<a>
Thanks for the link bro  
wink.gif
That hugger is sexy looking. Would probably look good with a carbon fiber can and my undertail mod.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116292181 -->

good topic....  

I need an extended chain guard... I dont care how fugly it is, but needs to be cheep.
Depends on what you call cheap. I know that CSC has some nice extended ones (chrome too...), and Robert offers a discount if you are a member of this site.

Back