Chased by a mid-90's jeep grand cherokee

I was coming down a mountain and had a van of farm workers jamming me up.. just me and them... everytime I went to pass they would move over into the oncoming lane to prevent me from passing.. and then they would all visibly start laughing..

I started to get pissed.. I finally went for a pass on a blind S turn. mountain on one side.. canyon on the other..

A$$hole tried to jam me into the rocks so I nailed it and got around him.. he tried to stay on my a$$ but I carved the road up and left him.

I put enough space between us that when I got to the bottom I quickly pulled the Busa over. took my glove off and put my hand in my tank bag with it on my .45 and I just sat there waiting...

They drove by me and not one of the fuggin punks even so much as looked at me.. that really pissed me off. I was hoping they would either try to run me over while I was parked there.. or that they would have stopped and all of them would have got out to kick my a$$

but yeah... has happened to me also.. sometimes you get people that are just having a bad day. sometimes you get people that are stupid and want to have fun at your expense.. and sometimes.. you just get people who hate bikes and anyone who rides them...

I was coming down a mountain and had a van of farm workers jamming me up.. just me and them... everytime I went to pass they would move over into the oncoming lane to prevent me from passing.. and then they would all visibly start laughing..

I started to get pissed.. I finally went for a pass on a blind S turn. mountain on one side.. canyon on the other..

A$$hole tried to jam me into the rocks so I nailed it and got around him.. he tried to stay on my a$$ but I carved the road up and left him.

I put enough space between us that when I got to the bottom I quickly pulled the Busa over. took my glove off and put my hand in my tank bag with it on my .45  and I just sat there waiting...

They drove by me and not one of the fuggin punks even so much as looked at me.. that really pissed me off. I was hoping they would either try to run me over while I was parked there.. or that they would have stopped and all of them would have got out to kick my a$$

but yeah... has happened to me also.. sometimes you get people that are just having a bad day. sometimes you get people that are stupid and want to have fun at your expense.. and sometimes.. you just get people who hate bikes and anyone who rides them...
Damn!  I didn't think to be packin' yesterday!  But, wait!  I could have stopped at Wal-Mart and bought a gun.  And ammunition.  And something to carry it in.  And shooting lessons.  And therapy after it was over!  Too much to think about.  

The throttle was right there.  
devil.gif

tounge.gif

Not to make light of it.  Sounds like it was a pretty scary situation for you, Ron.

<!--EDIT|A'Busa'd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140395169 -->

When in front of jerks like that, just take loose change out of pocket and throw over your head. They get to get themselves a new windshield.

Most times it's just an off duty cop or detective getting your description and plate # so they can arrest you the next day.
wow.gif
smile.gif

I put enough space between us that when I got to the bottom I quickly pulled the Busa over. took my glove off and put my hand in my tank bag with it on my .45 and I just sat there waiting...

Damn! I didn't think to be packin' yesterday! But, wait! I could have stopped at Wal-Mart and bought a gun. And ammunition. And something to carry it in. And shooting lessons. And therapy after it was over! Too much to think about.

The throttle was right there.
devil.gif
tounge.gif

Not to make light of it. Sounds like it was a pretty scary situation for you, Ron.
I usually pack when I go on long rides away from the home..

As far as it being scary?

I did numerous stupid things..

1) I allowed another human being to have control over my mind body and spirit.. I allowed them to get under my skin

2) I should never have allowed me ego to take control and I should never have passed the van in the first place.. I should have just hung back and let them play their games..

3) When I did pass them. they sped up and were chasing me down the hill trying to ride my A$$. it just pissed me off so much that someone would f' with a complete stranger like that, my testosterone levels spiked and that is why I pulled over and waited.. again. a stupid move. I should have just kept going..

So yeah.. everything I did was stupid

As far as therapy lessons... I know myself well... if I capped someone.. it would be for the right reasons.. I.E. I was in imminent danger. I don't think I would need therapy...
wink.gif

Back