Chain Shopping Woes!!!

ZXROM

Registered
Hi all, I'm shopping for a new chain and it has been driving me nuts, so I hope to get some help here. Usually buying parts for my bikes is a happy time, not with the damn chain shopping here recently...... I'm looking to buy a 530 pitch high tensile strength EX/DID/RK chain wiht 150 links for my extended swing arm. So nothing crazy there. One thing though, it has to be either black, or natural color. And apparently that's completely impposibru. I've been to countless websites and online shopping places like Amazon and Ebay, I've bought an EK MVXZ which fit all the criteria, but when I got it it was Gold! So I contacted the seller and he said they don't offer these in any other color. This was pretty much the message I was getting from other sellers. So, I bough a more expensive EK ZVX3 chain supposedly "natural color" open package and the thing is either nickel plated ot chrome-ish. I can'y fort the life of me find a correct chain, or a sellr who would know what they're selling. So I was hoping to get some insight on what the best place would be to go chain shopping where I can have an accurate description and a good selection of chains. I've been doing this for almost 3 weeks now and tired of sending chains back. Please help me :)

schnitz is a great place, I've looked through their chains before, but the high tensile chains line the ZVX3 are either gold or chrome/nickel plated, they do have a black and gold MXVZ, but that's not what I'm looking for unfortunately.

Found a 150 a link DID ZVM in natural color. Almost 2x the price of EK, and a black and chrome RK chain, this time I contacted sellers for actual photos of their chains, we'll see what happens.

I inboxed you,lmk... most natural color chains aren't gonna be dull cause their plated to not rust..

Back