Ek Chains Bought Out Bmor Chains?

busalife2016

Registered
So on my last post I I told you guys I received a Bmor chain instead of EK from Thompson cycles for my swingarm I just called Thompson cycles and they said EK chains have bought Bmor out she told me it was the exact same chain so I could send the Bmor chain in and wait tell EK chain comes off back order but she said they was the exact same chain what do you guys think of this?

So on my last post I I told you guys I received a Bmor chain instead of EK from Thompson cycles for my swingarm I just called Thompson cycles and they said EK chains have bought Bmor out she told me it was the exact same chain so I could send the Bmor chain in and wait tell EK chain comes off back order but she said they was the exact same chain what do you guys think of this?
Ford makes Lincolns. But you can't walk around and call your fiesta a Lincoln. I would wait peace of mind has value. I have a healthy fear of chain failure.

Sh** is getting deep now! Bike master is Tucker Rocky's "store brand", it is NOT EK and EK is not on back order. Tell them you want to return the swingarm for a refund and see how quick they can come up with the right chain . . .

Sh** is getting deep now! Bike master is Tucker Rocky's "store brand", it is NOT EK and EK is not on back order. Tell them you want to return the swingarm for a refund and see how quick they can come up with the right chain . . .
Really? I was thinking of doing this because EK is in stock on there site I will calll them when I get off she told me they are the same chain of u want a chain that says EK on the box then ok send it back in...

brand_name_vs_generic15865bc2-7bb2-4db8-aed1-18ffb285c9a40000_20120227222502_640_480.jpg
859a3778dee71cefa4d8f50563c5ade924872756.jpg

I'll cut corners on some things but on some things you just cant. Give me my EK! Lol

Back