Central Florida Riders

Would be cool if I can get the bike before the 7th. Maybe I can make it an early birthday present for myself
tounge.gif
23 on the 12th woot woot
banana.gif
my neighbors even got a busa as well so I could probably drag him along as well IF I go
please.gif

I should be able to be there!
Unless the Boss(you know...the wife)has other plans for us that I am not aware of yet or that I forgot about it.
Looking forward to meet you guys.
thumb_up.gif

Its not a bike nite, it's a gathering of the riders in central FL. , its 8 pm on sat night at ale house on 436 near the airport

well this could work out for me cause the bbq i was gonna go to was gonna be earlyer in the day so i could just swing out from that

Orlando's a bit of a hike for me on a weeknight, but if any east/central riders want to check out Ft Pierce on a Thursday night I would me you there. Stuart has a more sportbike oriented gathering, also on Thursday.

Sorry guys, gonna be out of town Wed-Mon this week into next. Won't be able to make it. Next time!

Sure the address is, 6125 S. Semoran Blvd. Orlando, FL. 32822

I need to know who all is coming, I am going to get the a lil early so we can get a big enough table for everyone. So post up if you are going to make it please.
beerchug.gif

Back