Busa Bash IV

vman1300

Never Forgotten
It is that time once again.

At BB III, several of us were talking about trying to get together in the Fall. With Fall a few months away, we need to try to start and get the ball rolling....

Chime in with your date ideas......

I say September 16-19, when the Yamaha FJR1300s are there, (since I will most likely be going up there that weekend anyway)
And we can show those guys what a fast 1300 looks like (lol)

I say September 16-19, when the Yamaha FJR1300s are there, (since I will most likely be going up there that weekend anyway)
And we can show those guys what a fast 1300 looks like (lol)
I will be on vacation from Sept 10-18th. If the majority want to go either of those that would be fine with me *sniff sniff, lol.

At this point, I honestly have no clue. Sometime in Sept is good, dont want to wait til Oct, just will be toooo cold in higher elevations. so if Vman is gonna make it, 2-4th or 23-25th are the two weekends in Sept. I can tell you Aug is totally out for me.... and since I'll just be getting back from cyclefest on the 28th, thats gonna make the 2-4th difficult to swing.

Is it cold in the mountains in late sept
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Looking at the calander, Sept 2-4th world not be the best plann...Labor Day weekend. Too much traffic, we could explore the other roads in the area....and it would make a 3 day weekend for most.

The middle two weeks are a no go for me.

The 23rd-25th would be my 1st choice. Even the next weekend Sept 30-Oct 2 would be great. The weather would be about the same as the April trip.

Someone better call the Phillips to get some more fire wood......

I'm all for a fall bash. Anytime in Sept, i'll make the time.

deals gap & surrounding areas (Robbinsville NC)
cool.gif

I just booked a cruise for Oct9th, so if its not the first weekend 30-2nd thats suggested, I'm gonna haveta bail
sad.gif

back on the southern route, leaving from San Juan. Same one we did last year, liked it so we are going back this year to be beach bums.... have seen most of the things we want to on those islands, so its just a do what you wanna do kinda cruise this time
smile.gif
cool.gif

Let's all put the busa's on the cruise ship and rip up all the islands we stop at! First round of margaritas is on me......

the only island we are heading to on the ship that you *might* consider that on is Aruba... .all the rest the roads suck for the busa. but I like where you are goin with it
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

Anytime is good for me.....since Im a local...but for you folks coming into the area let me say you dont want to make it later then Sept...reason being is that the pine trees start loosing there needles in the dragon and the road is covered alot which makes for treachous riding for those who dont know the ride that good...just food for thought....take care and see ya all soon...laters
cool.gif

Let's all put the busa's on the cruise ship and rip up all the islands we stop at! First round of margaritas is on me......
That sounds like a plan. The wifey and I are leaving out for one on Sept 11. Going to Belize City, Costa Maya, Cozumel and Grand Cayman.

Then come back for BB IV...life is good.

Back