Central fl riders

hayabusa_83

Registered
any riders in the central FL area? im in the Brevard County area and am sick of all the lil' bikes that think they r the man.not enuff busa's around here. i need some real bikes to ride with....hit it up.
Archetype~
super.gif

I'm southeast...port saint lucie...but usually ride up towards central on the weekends.

I'm also right here with Bill in Port St. Lucie. Let's take a ride out west some time.

Yo hayabusa_83

I also live in Brevard county and will have my busa in about 90-120 days and we can hook up and do some riding on the weekends. Working my a$$ off, trying to save up all the money so I can pay cash for it hate to have payments. Where in Brevard do you live, I’m in Cocoa at this time. I will be moving to Mims in about 120 days on to my property (15) acres cant wait.

any riders in the central FL area? im in the Brevard County area and am sick of all the lil' bikes that think they r the man.not enuff busa's around here.  i need some real bikes to ride with....hit it up.
Archetype~
super.gif
I think Flynjay is up your way, and a few others but I don't recall the names.
Yep...I'm an hour north.  Try to get out and ride as much as I can.  There's a bike nite at the Hooters in Melbourne, I think.  I'm not sure what day, but maybe we could arrange a busa gathering there one night.  The Hooters up here in Daytona is Tuesday nights.

I think Ride or Fish is in the Brevard are a also.

Besides...a pack of busa's would scare the little bikes away
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|flynjay
Reason for Edit: "Can't spell Hooters"|1141099008 -->

I am in Brevard also. Yes, Hooters in Melbourne does bike nights on Friday. I have been a couple of times and saw a few Busa's there. Have not seen a whole lot of them around here though. Busa gathering would be sweet guys
smile.gif

Ride or Fish is right here in town with Jinkster and myself. He's probably down for some good long hauls. We did just under 200 miles last Sunday. We should plan something for this weekend.

Ride or Fish is right here in town with Jinkster and myself. He's probably down for some good long hauls. We did just under 200 miles last Sunday. We should plan something for this weekend.
sad.gif
Working this weekend...can't make a ride.

I need to win the lottery or something...I'm tired of working!!

sad.gif
  Working this weekend...can't make a ride.

I need to win the lottery or something...I'm tired of working!!
Sorry flynjay, but didn't you know that I am the one destined to win the lottery and stop working?
biggrin.gif

You're right about work, but that's what is going to allow me to by my Busa outright next month. Just hope I can afford to maintain the Beast.

Hayabusa_83...

what color is your Bus ?  I saw 2 black/gray's the other day, one of the riders has a nice black BUSA leather jacket..

My 06 is silver / blue.....

Hooters in Melbourne ! !  Yeah boy ! !
40__s.gif

Bc

DeLand here.

Getting together with a group of riding buddies during Bike Week. Besides mine, there will probably be a couple other Busas there, as well as an assortment of other bikes.

If you're interested I'll get more info and post it up.

DeLand here.

Getting together with a group of riding buddies during Bike Week.  Besides mine, there will probably be a couple other Busas there, as well as an assortment of other bikes.

If you're interested I'll get more info and post it up.
You're the other guy I was thinking of but couldn't remember the name.

Well?...anybody down for a lttle "Point 6" sebring action this sunday?...that's sorta "Central"....and justa get the old race blood flow'in?...here's some pix from the last time I was there...

SEBRING8.jpg

SEBRING12.jpg

SEBRING10.jpg

meet for breakfast....do a few laps....then hit the tiki bar at "The Watering Hole" for soem refreshments?..followed with a slow ride home?...talk to me.
tounge.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Point six is neat.  Real tight track.  Had 3 of 5 go offroading (accidentally) last time.   I like it and would love to go Sunday.
Not sure how I will do cause I just extended the rear a bit.  Lets come up with a good meeting place.  We would be heading down 27 from Clermont.
There was also this road that we were able to open it up on down that way that I cannot find.  Had to be at least a two mile straight.  Me and my friend on our 600's had them pinned in 6th for at least 30 sec.  Wondering how the Busa would do on that stretch.

<!--EDIT|Bruiserman
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141232915 -->

Back