CCW Guys will love this

WTH? Wonder what caused that kid to lose his mind in the first place?

Could have been a different outcome if he had not been carrying. Wonder what brought that on?

That wasnt in the states.

No, but it very well could have been. The Mrs and I were involved in a very similar incident about three weeks ago, except the guy we encountered came out of his car like a rabid dog and covered in A.B. tattoos. It was not a pleasant situation.

what makes me wonder is why was the guy randomly filming and why the guy flipped out out of nowhere... seems kind of set up... just saying

Wow! A hidden piece can be such a game changer!:whistle: Better to have it... to not need it! Then to need it, and never have it!:rulez:

oh you can beat my head in... well in can poke a bunch of little holes in you and make you look like swiss cheese

No, but it very well could have been. The Mrs and I were involved in a very similar incident about three weeks ago, except the guy we encountered came out of his car like a rabid dog and covered in A.B. tattoos. It was not a pleasant situation.

Comeon...share....you can't throw that out there and not tell the whole story Daniel...

Look up Russian car wrecks on youtube, you will literally get hours of dash cam videos from random people. I have no idea why everybody has a dash cam but damn near everybody in that country has a freakin' dash cam.

Back