Caused a wreck today.... I think

him

"THE HAYABUSA STUNT GUY"
Donating Member
Registered
I think i caused an accident today but not really sure what do u think....

I sitting at a light bout 10 cars back in the left turn lane on the bike and im blocking a turn in for cvs pharamcy. So i look over to the left and there is an old lady trying to make a left turn to CVS. So im thinkin nows my chance to do something nice on a sportsbike so the natives may not hate us so much. So i click my bike into neutral and slowly back up beside the the car that was behind me to let her in ( i was still in the turning lane just close to a car) anyway the landy begins to make her turn she waves at me and i give her the big bad busa nod. Then all of a sudden BANG
wow.gif
or old as runs into the size of a blazer. So im sittin there like dam as she looks at me and i look at her and hunch my shoulders like what do u want me to do. So they pull to the side and i drive off thinkin dam bikers caused another accident, well at least that what the news will say tonight

Is it wrong to find this slightly amusing
rock.gif

Don't sweat it man, wasn't your fault... You were just trying to be nice, that's all.
I almost get a bike cop killed the same way...
I was in the line of cars going from the church to the cementary (my friend's father had passed away), and we were stopped trying to make a left turn. Meanwhile, I see this Pickup truck trying to make a left turn (comming from opposite direction), so I look at him, and give him the go ahead... as he's perpendicularly passing me, a motorcycle cop was NAILING it, and almost T-bone's the pickup. All I could think about at the moment was Homer Simpson saying, "D'oh!" Nothing happened though... The cop managed to swerve aggressively out of the way.

Anyways, I'm sure they wont be like "a biker cause an accident", they'll be like "an old lady who couldnt see, hear, or react caused it"
Another way to look at it is to be glad you weren't the blazer a car ahead
tounge.gif

yeah true. still felt sorry for her though. The blazer skiddin scared the crap out of me:blush:

Dam bikers!

laugh.gif
j/k bro. Don't feel too bad. She still has the responsibility to make sure her path is clear before proceeding through the turn.

The responsibility is still hers. Had an Airborne Civic tag me at a stop sign one day because he had puuled directly in front of a 50MPH truck when "Waved Through" by someone trying to be nice. It's NOT your fault, though I would recommend everyone check their mirrors for oncoming before being too polite, some folks will just take your word for it and then BLAMMO!!!

So anyway, better luck next time, trying to be nice and do the right thing can sometimes get ya in trouble, so just be a prick consistantly, seems to be working for me.
smile.gif

that sucks but it's not in anyway your fault. She was just to busy checking out the Busa and failed to see the truck.

In Fla you can be ticketed for waving someone through. It has to do with directing traffic without the authority to do so. My daughter learned that lesson the hard way. She was the car waved through and therefore totalled her first car. Had the lady that waved her through stuck around, she would have gotten the ticket.

Not your fault. You did the right thing by being nice
laugh.gif
, The lady should have been more cautious though.

Yo Him, I'm gonna start calln you  Ercle ( did I do daaaaaaaaat)
laugh.gif

Nah call me Mystikal cause ....It aint my Fault
[/QUOTE]

2 chae
laugh.gif

so just be a prick consistantly,  seems to be working for me.  
smile.gif
Wish i could but i spend about 9hrs a day in camoflauge if you know what i mean
Yeah, I think I do know what you mean... Gotta lay low sometimes I guess. But then again it's kinda fun to surprise folks with a quick glimpse o fthe real you. Especially when they are not expecting in... Make em' drop their coffee...
smile.gif

I didn't know you could get ticketed for this... Makes sense I suppose. But then it really doesn't come up much seeing as how everyone will just go ahead and BLOCK you in a prking lot or side street anyway...

smile.gif

Back