CAT HANGS UNDER SUV 70 MILES

Wow!  Cats are pretty amazing.  They can find a place to hide almost anywhere.  Thursday night my cat crawled up behind my printer to get away from Max.  Max thought he cornered him, but Tigger was way out of his reach.  I'm concerned what Tigger will do to Max if they get into it.  
tounge.gif
Tigger has that "Don't even think about it look." about him!

<!--EDIT|TruWrecks
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136649649 -->

TiggerTruex2.jpg

Thanks. He weighs in at a healthy 13lbs. I watched him run from my Springer and climb a fence faster than he has ever done it before.
laugh.gif
I guess Max will help him loss some weight. Maybe I should rename Max to "FWW" (Feline weight watchers).
rock.gif
Nah, Max sounds better!
tounge.gif

Hey! I didn't put the cat on the frame. But hey...since you seem offended I'm sure I could stomp it out of it's misery next time then go home and cry about it. Ass.

Our cats we lost would sit under the hood and then try to dive through the fan belt to get out after the truck was started. Not very many made it and those who did usually lost their tail.

OK, we need to have a "FatCat" run off, we needs picks and poundage!

Cats are just badass!

Here's a cat DJ'ing at a rave:
thguys154.gif

Here's an Army Kitty:
image001.gif

yeah i love my dogs i hate cats but i will play with them my aunts cat weighs 26 pounds her name is tiger i call her billy fat a$$

Cat's are pretty amazing creatures, and by far my favorite pet.

This one has been keeping my family company for over 16 years!
They are my favorite too.  I had a stray get under the hood to stay warm and the fan blades chopped him up pretty bad (truck in about 78). I had to shoot him to put him out of his misery. Bad day.

<!--EDIT|FAVahalik
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136840970 -->

yeah  i  love my dogs  i  hate  cats  but  i  will play with  them  my aunts cat weighs 26 pounds  her name is tiger i call her billy fat a$$
YOUR CATS NAME IS BILLY FAT A$$ HA HA THATS FUNNY THAT JUST HAPPENS TO BE MY NAME
biggrin.gif
VERY UNIQUE NAME YOU PICKED OUT THERE.I BET HE IS A SMART CAT ISNT HE??
WHEN I WENT 2 FEED MY LITTLE ALLEY CATS LAST WEEK I THOUGHT WAS A HUGE WHITE CAT EATINF WITH THEM. IT WAS A HUGE POSSUM HE WAS EATING RIGHT ALONG SIDE THE ALLEY CATS
wow.gif
I THINK IM OVER FEEDING THIS THING WAS HUGE COULD BARLEY WADDLE OFF.

I BET THAT BILLY CAT GATS A LOT OF GIRL CATS DONT HE?

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136842266 -->

Back