Case Protector, Starter Kickback

1127 TO 1299

Registered
there is a bunch of stuff you can put on the busa.
And when you read on Schnitz racing performance it makes you think that if you don't get that stuff your bike will break.
They have a way to write it.

Should I get the case protector, anyone had any problems?
What about tensioner, any recall on the 2001 busa?

I put one on mine - DEFINITELY worth it - MUCH cheaper than new cases - The fitment was PERFECT - Excellent quality build. I was very impressed.

Here's a clickable linky...

But WTF!!! Yellow? Damnit....my eyes are still hurting...

Just picked my bike up yesterday from haveing the starter upgrade done, and the service manager showed me my old part,s, and mine just made the "clunking" sound a couple of time,s, and I couldn,t beleive the wear on the gear,s etc. that he showed me. I can tell you this, if you call your dealer and tell them you are haveing starter problems, suzuki is supplying the part,s, and most dealers are covering the labor, $1200.00 total,my cost $0.00. And the differance in the smoothness of the starter is unbeleiveable. But he did tell me that 3 bike,s had to have the engine cases replaced also, so if the upgrade is not an option for you , then the case protectors whould be a good investment

Yeah, I did the case protector also. I also purchased the 235CCA battery as opposed as the stock 175CCA. I have an '02 Busa and when I put in the protector, my gears looked real good, but I don't want to chance anything.

Brian

I actually just got done installing mine tonight. My gears looked fine and I ordered the Battery tender unit to make sure that I am always full charged! Then when it is time to get a new battery I am going to get the 235cca instead of the stock one.

Back