Carrozzeria Wheels - Group Buy???

neoBusa

Registered
With 2 miscarriages, dad getting treated for an aneurism, and no vacation this year, I think I deserve a nice treat... As Christmas is almost here, anyone else interested in new wheels??? Group Buy perhaps??? I'm looking to get me the V TRACK FORGED ALUMINUM WHEELS - STREET/TRACK.

Anyone in?

Site Sponsors please PM me your best deal for a set of SHARP BLUE for my k9 please. and if a group buy how many peeps minimum and at what price?

Tx!

neo

Try GPW, he had a real good price on 'em just a month or so back. Surprised he hasn't beaten your door down yet :poke: :rofl:

I bought mine from Greg and Terra (GPW) a month ago. Great price and flawless transaction. PM them.

From the Dept. of Redundancy... ??? (I posted this up before I saw your wave-off...)

The Carrozzerias make a definite positive difference in handling. The steering is quicker because it requires less force to turn the bars since there's less inertia. Basically, it makes the 'Busa feel like a smaller, more nimble bike. Now I'm used to the 'new' feel, but just after the change the difference was very clear. What's not as demonstrable is there's theoretically been improvements in acceleration, braking, and suspension compliance due to the lighter rims. These aren't as noticeable seat-of-the-pants as the steering improvement, because they're so integrated into the overall feel of the bike. But I know improvements in these areas are there, nonetheless. Personally, if it were for 'looks only', I wouldn't have upgraded the rims. At least, not as a priority...

As for quality and look, these wheels have no flaws. I got mine with the stock bearings. If I had to do it over, I might have gone for the ceramics, though. If I raced it at all, I'd have definitely got the ceramics. There are some dust-seals on the front rim that aren't included with the wheels. According to the installer, the stock rims have these, and the Carrozzerias are machined for them, as well. These seals are not required items, but be aware that if you want them, you'll need to purchase them from the dealer. (The dealer ordered some for me, but I haven't gone back in to get them, yet. It's an added line-of-defense for the bearings. But then, the bearings are sealed, anyway...)

As for my purchase experience, as I said, I ordered these from Greg and Terra. They are special order (cuz of the color) but even so, I had them in less than three weeks. There was no tax, and no shipping charge. And the price was outstanding. And yes, I am digressing some here to tout GPW. But they deserve it. I couldn't have asked for a better buying experience. I got a great price on these, but still it's not an insignificant amount (at least, not to me) and having had things go so smoothly was comforting, and a representation to me that these people have their s**t together. Smooth all the way.

Last edited:
Fantastic, thanks for the great info AlanS. I'm awaiting on a few quotes on these rims and the March's, and will let you know what I decide for. Gonna be one Merry X-Mas!!!

Last edited:
Tried PMing GPW but got this message:

"GPW has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Site Sponsors if you read this please PM your best deal for CZ and MARCHESINI wheels please.

Thanks,
neo

Where you located and how do you want to pay for them(credit card,money order or paypal)?

k9 what? busa or gsxr 1000?

Last edited:
Hey guys sorry I missed this. Had some issues with my login status. We still sell these wheels. Just call the shot or PM for a price request. We are highyl competitive on large items such as these. LMK

GPW

Back