Carbon Fiber Rims

FAKK2

Registered

Can BST or Any Carbon Fiber rim handle NOS/TURBO or BOTH? What kinda HP can Carbom Fiber Rims Handle? What kinda weight reduction vs hp handling is it worth it or what?

I don't have any weight specs or anyhting but the rims will handle just about any HP you can throw at them. Their are several guys with big motored nitrous busas and turbo busas with the BST carbon rims on psychobike.
smile.gif

I have well north of 550hp and they do just fine .... I spoke at length with the rep and have had NO problems with them at all...

The fit & finish is unbelievable - best wheels I have ever seen as far as quality

Hope that helps

329DSCF0008.jpg

Sweet bike Robo!

How is it to change out the tires? Is there a special process? I think I'd be gaining a few gray hairs each time waiting to hear a loud sickening SNAP!
smile.gif

HayaBusa Knight , from what I get to understand ... the carbon fiber wheels can take lot more stress than the stock wheels, and they are lot lighter. So NOS or Turbo is not something that those wheels cannot handle!

Nice bike ROBOPTI....
biggrin.gif

Hmmmm putting on Ohlins(Dampner, Forks(with 1.05 kg/mm springs), Shock with either a 13.5 kg or 14.0 kg Spring - Equivalant to Fork Springs of 1.05 kg/mm). Brembo Brakes(complete from levers to Calipers. Wave or Slotted Rotors). HH or HH+ Brake Pads. BST Carbon Fiber Rims.

Hayabusa knight, i sell the waverotors and Ohlins parts. Let me know.

Back