Carbon fiber cowl fitment... is this part junk?

Hi. I am all for carbon fiber all of my body work even the tank is carbon fiber. I think your bike is great and the frame covers do look good. For me if it does not add HP or make the bike lighter it is not for me
Aha, yea now your prior post makes more sense to me, it’s more of you seeing it as an un-necessary add on (weight factor)
I definitely like adding HP just wish it was a little cheaper to achieve that. :banghead:
I’m a looks kinda guy at heart, my bike tells a story about me and my personality, I have an obsession for the color blue and carbon fiber. I have added a ton of little caps and covers that would make C10 have an aneurism.

Aha, yea now your prior post makes more sense to me, it’s more of you seeing it as an un-necessary add on (weight factor)
I definitely like adding HP just wish it was a little cheaper to achieve that. :banghead:
I’m a looks kinda guy at heart, my bike tells a story about me and my personality, I have an obsession for the color blue and carbon fiber. I have added a ton of little caps and covers that would make C10 have an aneurism.
Your bike looks tasteful and trick Jeff , nicely modded , with lots of carefully considered details , and the frame covers are definitely a positive standout addition to your Gen 1's desirable appeal .
I think I will want to fit up something similar to a new build custom street / drag Busa one of these days . It is these and other details that go far to make a bike uniquely your own , thanks for posting up , and good hunting for more trick pieces your ride bro !!

Your bike looks tasteful and trick Jeff , nicely modded , with lots of carefully considered details , and the frame covers are definitely a positive standout addition to your Gen 1's desirable appeal .
I think I will want to fit up something similar to a new build custom street / drag Busa one of these days . It is these and other details that go far to make a bike uniquely your own , thanks for posting up , and good hunting for more trick pieces your ride bro !!
Thank you for the compliments toad, there is a fine line in my eyes with mods sometimes it’s too much. Had a friend of mine in our teen years showed up at my house with chrome wiper blades on his Chevy s10. I swiftly walked over to them and took them off and proceeded to place them violently in the garbage pail.

Seriously though, part of the comradery of motorcyclists is customization. I really love your carbon rims and accents on your bike and how you are really enjoying your quick shifter lol.

I love being part of this place with all the other Hayabusa crazed individuals!!

I have noticed my ride boots are really scratching up the middle section of my frame . I am seriously thinking of changing my mind about some type of carbon frame covers for this bike ..... It will go against the weight saving theme a bit as we know , but this is my streetbike , and I want her looking her best !!

Back