Opinions on this exhaust

Better sound, save weight, looks great...and gain a few ponies, what more can you ask for.

How many ponies would have to be determined on a dyno.

The above answer from @Bumblebee is on the money for the question.
I haven’t had their cans, but have had both their 4>2 & 4>1 headers.
Well made, top welds. Great value for money.
I did drop hp/tq going from their 4>2 down to 4>1
Not a huge amount and nothing noticeable on the road.

Would I recommend them? For the price, hell yes.
Is my $2400 full Akro a better system, without question.
But if you’re after weight loss and a cleaner install for not a huge outlay, can’t beat them

The black widow slip ons and link pipe also fit their complete system, logic says that without a tune yes you may loose torque or hp but with a tune and cats removed I doubt that very much
When I had both systems, they had Yoshi cans on them. So BlackWidow 4>2 & 4>1 headers with Yoshi cans.
I had the bike fully dyno’d each time. My graphs and reports are buried here somewhere in the forum. But yes, the 4>2 gave the best hp/tq on the dyno

My Yoshimura full exhaust gained hp/tq on my bike (gen 2) and Chris Moore only uses Brock systems and he gains hp/tq with those systems as well...and seeing as they are rebadged Hindle systems, that would mean Hindle gains hp/tq too...

Chris Moore has lots of dyno videos of aftermarket pipes gaining power and no big holes in mid range.

??

MooreMafia uses and recommends other exhausts too.
My friend wanted a full Pentacarbon on his '18 gsxr1000R.
MM told him he could make the same power with a full M4...and it was alot cheaper.
He then flashed and dyno'd it, proving it with 187whp and 88trq.
Good business.

MooreMafia uses and recommends other exhausts too.
My friend wanted a full Pentacarbon on his '18 gsxr1000R.
MM told him he could make the same power with a full M4...and it was alot cheaper.
He then flashed and dyno'd it, proving it with 187whp and 88trq.
Good business.
Gotcha, I generally only hear him promote Brock's stuff...

Never been to his shop personally...maybe one day...

3 weeks till I can get the BW cans I want !!! Still hunting the elusive trash can the correct size for my trunk mod, didint find one today just got talked into buying a new pair of Knox Handroid gloves as my old ones were wearing out fast, new ones are totally different.

3 weeks till I can get the BW cans I want !!! Still hunting the elusive trash can the correct size for my trunk mod, didint find one today just got talked into buying a new pair of Knox Handroid gloves as my old ones were wearing out fast, new ones are totally different.

The mufflers you have now are hard to find and Not cheap!
You should get a good price for those!

Back