Caps First mod for his new bike

Professor

Hayabusa Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
I took a package from the board members to Captain last night. He is looking quite a bit better. He still has some healing to do but looks so much better than a week ago.

From the last woodcraft cover group buy, GixerHP put things together get Captain a Billet Stator cover for his bike. GixerHP had asked if I could figure out a way to get it to him and then shipped it to me. I got it just before his accident and had not had time to surprise him with it. My wife helped me out by wrapping it up and we put a get well card in there. So now he has the first mod ready to install for his “new babyâ€￾ when it arrives. Maybe he’ll be healed up when the 08’s start becoming readily available. He seemed pretty excited about it. GixerHP and the others that helped out…. You did a great job. Thanks for allowing me to present it to him!

Picture of the package with appropriate paper for a “new babyâ€￾.

308cap_wc.jpg

Cap struggling to get it out of the expertly taped wrapping.

310cap_wc.jpg

You guy's and Gal's are the coolest
bowdown.gif

Glad to see Captain looking much better--
Ps looks like none of us should make him angry--- he could tie me in a knot with those arm's
SHOCKED.gif

very nice
beerchug.gif

i agree with PaceMaster that it is good to see your improvement although i imagine you are still plenty sore

Speechless, I dont even know what to say to you all. I know in my heart that I am not worthy of the attention or kindness you guys always show me. I feel guilty in situations like this because I know that everyone pushed in a little extra on a group buy to make this happen... Then there is GixerHP that managed the whole deal, Geesh John I don't know what to say except Thank You! It's funny how everything turns out, it was a couple of weeks ago and I was at the professors garage and he was getting his bike ready for the races. His bike was on the stand and I asked him then what the hoopla was for the Woodcraft covers since I noticed that he had one... Rick gave me the whole run down on them and why they are so good. I told him that I was going to get one and as it turns out the group buy guys have been working on this one for several months....

John and group thank you..... when I get my new black 08 the list of things to do to it has just grown by one...

Throttle Meisters - provided by Nitrous Junkie and installed by members
Roadlok - provided by Roadlok and installed by members
Woodcraft - provided by members installed by my personal mechanic Professor

Thanks all that made this happen, I will ride with even more pride!

Your welcome Doug, glad to see you fealing a little bit better!

And thank you for such a cool site that we can all enjoy! Keep up the AWSUM JOB, that you do day in and day out! !!!!
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
super.gif

bowdown.gif

Glad your gonna get another ride.
If the cover will not fit the 08. I am sure a exchance could be done once Woodcraft makes them for the 08.

Good to see you on the mend cap. You will like the woodcraft cover, I sure like mine. Sounds like I need Professor to call Mary and tell her why I needed my Woodcraft cover!
laugh.gif

Warm & fuzzy feeling, warm & schmuzzy feeling....who's the hairy guy on the couch?

tounge.gif
beerchug.gif

Glad you're feelin better Cap - and lookin better also  
super.gif
  Hope you continue to mend quickly  
beerchug.gif

Back