Can someone please tell me when the Daytona 200 tv replay is ?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
I don't want to post in other thread because of the 'spoiler' alert.
Had to work today, forgot and missed the race. :(
When is it gonna be replayed on tv again and on what channel ?

Thanks

Well, hate to inform you, BUT with a Red Flag (because of tire problems), good old Speed TV switched to NASTYCAR Truck Qualifying. Cause, you know, MORE people want to see PICKUP TRUCK QUALIFYING than a REAL RACE. They switched with about 20 laps left, so, WHO KNOWS what happened. Sorrrrrrrry Speed. Really, they should rename their network to NASCAR TV and other races if we have time :laugh:

I thought I heard during a commercial this evening that SPEED was going to replay it at 11 pm EDT tonight, because of the red flag and the long wait to get it restarted. But you might be faced with a spoiler at 11 pm because of the crazy things that happened. Watch at your own risk!

Well, hate to inform you, BUT with a Red Flag (because of tire problems), good old Speed TV switched to NASTYCAR Truck Qualifying. Cause, you know, MORE people want to see PICKUP TRUCK QUALIFYING than a REAL RACE. They switched with about 20 laps left, so, WHO KNOWS what happened. Sorrrrrrrry Speed. Really, they should rename their network to NASCAR TV and other races if we have time :laugh:

Red Flag due to tire problems ? :wtf:
Was TufBusa not available for a consult?

I thought I heard during a commercial this evening that SPEED was going to replay it at 11 pm EDT tonight, because of the red flag and the long wait to get it restarted. But you might be faced with a spoiler at 11 pm because of the crazy things that happened. Watch at your own risk!

Yes I see motorcycle racing on speed at 11 but not sure if it's the big race or another? Says it's 'American Superbike' not Daytona 200?

Red Flag due to tire problems ? :wtf:
Was TufBusa not available for a consult?

Yes I see motorcycle racing on speed at 11 but not sure if it's the big race or another? Says it's 'American Superbike' not Daytona 200?

Not sure if it's the entire race or just the re-start after the tire change but just saw them advertise it for 11:00 PM tonight also.

Yes I saw that. It said 'see conclusion' so might no be entire race. :(

I saw it live and got to take a nap the 45 minutes it took to change everybody's front tire and the AMA officials trying to decide how many laps to run. Good thing the weather was perfect.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ditto..
That was awesome.
Daytona has a way of making crashes on last lap no matter the vehicle eh :laugh:
The slow mo of the guys front brake locking up at speed and him getting rammed from behind was scary looking!

Back