Can I just Pimp my ride a Little...  Did I mention

... or this.

IMG_0313.jpg

See I told ya ... and like we all know da 'Train is the king of shine !!
bowdown.gif
... I'm trying to remember that line from Biker Boyz, but anyway it ended with " and bow that azz down "

Hey Rev,

I think your bike looks teriffic:D

Nice pic on the new undertail that you want, but I think you should go with the dark rear taillight lens, and do the hugger in black to go with the bike.

Hey, I guessed the make of the pool table also:D
Nah, Taillight will be clear, No Hugger, Integrated signals...
smile.gif
I think it'll look good... All Black...

Don't let BT fool you...
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096699765 -->

Rev,

Thanks for the "trade secret" on your shine
smile.gif
What does the spouse think of your bike on the carpet?? Mine would be raisin 9 kinds of he11. Nice looking bike too, btw...

dd

Hey, also how much for that undertail? I went to the site and couldn't find any kind of pricing....

dd

YEah the Undertail and the 03 SE it's installed on Belong to DR1300R. My bike lives out in the Garage, It's warm enough year around down here that it's a good home for it. I believe the undertail was about $150. But like I said it replaces your entire tray, so there is no cutting involved which I really like. I might be wrong about the pricing but it's right around there... Just give em a call...

Rev, thanks for the flowers on the undertail, when I got mine it was $122 to the door, I've heard they went up not sure how much. I'm going to color match it this week before it gets to cold. Should look alot better painted to match. Thanks again DR.
wink.gif

OH the Undertail I want...  "Freestyle Undertail"  

Follow the link and it's the "Stock tail lamp version"

Also you should know that this undertail replaces your entire undertray.  NO CUTTING, or otherwise fuggin up your stock pieces.  Good Mojo...  DR1300R has one on his and it's SHMOOTH...

Once again I trot out DR1300R's Busa...
so how much did it cost ? they dont have a price listed.

thanks, JOE

Rev, thanks for the flowers on the undertail, when I got mine it was $122 to the door, I've heard they went up not sure how much. I'm going to color match it this week before it gets to cold. Should look alot better painted to match. Thanks again DR.
wink.gif
ping

finished_busa_003.jpg

Back